Important must read for top end pvpers

NamikazeNaruto

Hello "Tomb of Freedon Nadd!" ! I am making a thread on December 16, 7:00 pm EST on the PvP forum that will be entitled "Ultimate PvP Records". It will pit all the servers against each other to try for the top 5 spots in each category across the entire game, instead of just one server. To accomplish this feat, I will need the support of those who are in charge of their server's respective PvP records. If I get 4 others besides myself to post their server records list on my thread, I will edit it into an Ultimate PvP Records to go for the top spots in the entire game. The way it works will be described below.

If 5 servers post their records list on the thread, I will move the Jedi Covenant Server Records list to the reserved post and delete it from the very first post. In its place, the very first post would become the highest records across the entire game so... l'm hoping for an example like this.

Thread Title: Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Post #1 (From me) The PvP Records Thread that combines all the servers into one mega contest where every server battles for the top 3-5 spots in each category.

Post #2 (From me) Jedi Covenant PvP Records

Post #3 (From Cilas) Prophecy of the Five PvP Records

Post #4 (From Grexys) Ebon Hawk PvP Records

Post #5 Harbinger PvP Records

Post #6(from Aerilas) Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP Records

Post #7(from xContex) Begeren Colony PvP Records

So my plan is for me to reside over the Ultimate PvP Records and Jedi Covenant PvP Records, while those who were in charge of keeping records on their respective servers would still be doing so, just to put the updated results on the thread that I make, that would be in the PvP forums. This way, people can easily see the PvP records of every server in one thread and the first post would be to see who's the top when you combine them all against one another.

If you click the link to my server's thread, you will see all the categories I plan on adding to the "Ultimate PvP Records" thread. The format will be just like that. Hopefully you can represent your server in the Ultimate PvP Records and hopefully, it succeeds, see you on December 16th!

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

As posted in my own thread, I will read this later tonight, as atm I am in a hurry and just finished updating my thread.

I will reply and or pm to you soon

**EDIT**

I read your topic, nice initiative.

I have a few things i've noticed which have also been brought to my attention in my thread.

-As for examples such as highest damage in 1 single hit. It's easy for lolsmashers to dominate at this part because no other class has potential to these kinds of numbers (9k+)

-Think well about the records you are choosing. Some of these are only possible in novare coast and/or civil war.

Since you're making something huge, perhaps make different sets of records for different warzones?

Same for different classes. For some records some classes just don't have the potential be they great players or not.

-Damage taken for example. As you can see in my thread we make it damage taken/deaths ratio. Maybe pull out some good ideas from other topics from other servers. I've noticed differences in each and every server topic be they small or big.

Edited by Aerilas

As posted in my own thread, I will read this later tonight, as atm I am in a hurry and just finished updating my thread.

I will reply and or pm to you soon

**EDIT**

I read your topic, nice initiative.

I have a few things i've noticed which have also been brought to my attention in my thread.

-As for examples such as highest damage in 1 single hit. It's easy for lolsmashers to dominate at this part because no other class has potential to these kinds of numbers (9k+)

-Think well about the records you are choosing. Some of these are only possible in novare coast and/or civil war.

Since you're making something huge, perhaps make different sets of records for different warzones?

Same for different classes. For some records some classes just don't have the potential be they great players or not.

-Damage taken for example. As you can see in my thread we make it damage taken/deaths ratio. Maybe pull out some good ideas from other topics from other servers. I've noticed differences in each and every server topic be they small or big.

I realize that some categories favor certain classes, but the amount of work that goes into separating records even further breaking it down by class and warzone would multiply the work required to stay updated in the thread by about 10. That's why I put pretty much every category in the game so that everyone has a chance at something. As for changing damage taken to damage taken/deaths ratio, I'll probably take you up on that suggestion. Also I may list which class each person is on their record.

I realize that it will multiply the work by tenfold, which is the reason I didn't do it myself. But can't blame a man for trying, since you're willing to put in all this work already.

A voidstar separate records tab would still be cool though, since it's (often) exactly the same duration and it's a place where you can accurately test your skills.

Saerali, you're so smart and ingenious. <3

love you too neshie <3

Edited by Aerilas