hypergate

leijae

I still have yet to figure out the exact method in which scoring happens. It's seemingly random but I'm sure there is a calculation

We had a regular a couple days ago where we got double capped in round 2 (I think) and it looked like a goner but we pulled it out in kills/orbs and won by a slight lead. I like that its got a chance to turn at the last moment feel to it, like novare (tho not as clutch). Alderaan drives me nuts because so many people just give up after the 3 cap mark and node camp. I prefer to fight until the last second.

From what I can tell both orbs and kills will net you 10 points. After each round, the value of each is multiplied. So the first round, everything is worth 10, the 2nd, is a much larger amount, and the third I think is worth 5x the amount. If you look at the score, on the right hand side, I think, it will show the multiplier.

Kills=1 point times whatever multiplier to your projected score.

Orbs=2pts i think times whatever multiplier you have to your actual score.

Regardless if you have a node or not kills are added to your projected score and will be counted once u have a node/ node goes off.

Orbs will add to your projected score and to your actual score as soon as you bring them back to your node.

Game can be won mid round if one team accumulates 600 actual ( not projected ) points, ex: getting enough orbs to reach 600 pts before round ends. This will end the match.

pretty basic stuff. don't get farmed in mid always fight with your team/group don't give them any kills

From what I've seen it works like this.

Orbs are worth two concrete points increased by the multiplier on the side. These points are instant.

Kills are worth one point by the multiplier. These points are projected and tallied at the end of the round. These points are also earned even if you don't control a node so if you get a bunch of kills and then cap a node, those points are added to your projected score and tallied at the round's conclusion.

Node captures are worth 25 points increased by the multiplier and follow the same rules as the projected points.

The scoring is per pylon as well. So with a x5 a kill worth 1 is worth 10 with both pylons.

Btw just want to say I love the teams that keep throwing bodies at our pylon before we cap. All those kills really add up lol

Edited by Ravashakk

The scoring is per pylon as well. So with a x5 a kill worth 1 is worth 10 with both pylons.

Btw just want to say I love the teams that keep throwing bodies at our pylon before we cap. All those kills really add up lol

Some of the imps are finally wising up to this, but there's still a few Rambos out there...

I want to add to what people are saying the kills add up no matter when you cap a pylon, we got 2 capped first round and didnt cap second round one game but we had so many kill that when we finally got our pylon in the third round we had the lead even though we had only capped 1 pylon all game and the other team had capped 4. I think the scoring system is in place so that you can come back from a double cap in the first round. Edited by EmblemElite

I want to add to what people are saying the kills add up no matter when you cap a pylon, we got 2 capped first round and didnt cap second round one game but we had so many kill that when we finally got our pylon in the third round we had the lead even though we had only capped 1 pylon all game and the other team had capped 4. I think the scoring system is in place so that you can come back from a double cap in the first round.

Yeah those kind of wins are only possible if you are slaughtering them in kills though. But yeah I feel a lot more confident when my team is a killing machine compared to the other team, because I know we can make up for stupid mistakes.