List of high-crit crafting companions?

HollyUSEC

Has anyone compiled a list of companions with a good crit chance in crafting?

So far it seems that Theron, Lana and Senya have a good crit chance. Also from classic companions, Bliz seems to be a good critter (pun intended haha).

Any of the SF companions, like Deadeye Laeta or Rokuss? Maybe Darth Hexid or even Nico Okarr?

I thought it might be a good idea to have a list up on the boards, if anyone's noticed a number of companions that have good crit chances at decent influence levels.

Of course if all of them are strictly according to influence level, then they truly are homogenized and "pick your own favorites."

Of course if all of them are strictly according to influence level, then they truly are homogenized and "pick your own favorites."

There was a time, prior to level sync, when companion influence only went to 10, and certain companions had an actual crafting crit bonus, or a gathering mission bonus, or an efficiency bonus (speed)

For example Tanno Vik had a +5% crit chance for armormech crafting, or Jaesa Wilsaam had a +5% crit chance for synthweaving.

These days all companions of equal influence level will have an identical crit chance.

Edited by Khevar

about 2 years ago, i did some research which companion is the best for me.

i noticed, that two handed companions are doing more damage, than others.

so there is a light advantage using nico over xalec or hk.

but even by crafting 10k items with each character, i did not found out any

differences in crafting and i nearly have every companion on level 50.

at first it seemed like there could be a difference, because sometimes crits

happen in a row, but they are followed by a longer no-crit phase. at the end it

is about the numbers you can see.

but i don't have the lists anymore, to proof it. maybe you can redo it on your own,

and maybe something changed. for example in gameplay zoom is one of the best

companions now and maybe she has a lil higher crit rate now, as well. just do some

testing again.

regarding the old stats, i did not payed attention to this in my testings.

Edited by fabsus

• 3 weeks later...