Happy Valentine's Day From The Gree Enclave!

Basil_Evenstar

with the hundreds of posts about the repair costs making this game miserable for most players and unsubbing happing at every turn....and this is the thread you respond to.....LOL.

You may want to address a much bigger issue..but no!

This ^^^ ..

I guess they're only wanting to prove my theory of flying pigs not existing

with the hundreds of posts about the repair costs making this game miserable for most players and unsubbing happing at every turn....and this is the thread you respond to.....LOL.

That's helpfull.

Cos flaming every yellow post in sight is gonna really encourage devs to participate on this forum. I bet Matt is itching to post some more after that.

So thank you very much man. This is exactly what we need and the smart way to go about encouraging developer interaction.

That's helpfull.

Cos flaming every yellow post in sight is gonna really encourage devs to participate on this forum. I bet Matt is itching to post some more after that.

So thank you very much man. This is exactly what we need and the smart way to go about encouraging developer interaction.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

On behalf of everyone else in this thread...

shut the heck up.

:)

I'd love to, but my English isn't good enough to immerse into or understand all this Gree stuff :( Even the old Coruscant quests are still a mystery to me.

It's not English and it's not supposed to be understood. The quest makes it fairly clear that the Gree think differently and "normal" people don't get it :p

Song of the Red Rhombus

(with apologies to AC/DC)

She was a monster queen from a Cthulhu dream

Was the scariest she-beast that I ever seen

She was twelve stories high, acid sprayed my eyes

Knocking me out with a tentacle surprise

She had her scary spawn birthed right out on the lawn

The raid lead told me to heal but I was already gone

The lights were flashing, hypergates crashing

Was heal button mashing while the platform's crashing

And you... you're the Terror From Beyond

Yeah, you... are the Terror From Beyond

Teleported high past the divided sky

I'm one crazy agent, got a dimensional high

I was tantrum sore, the tanks swapped some more

She made a meal outta me and I came back for more

Had to stealth out of town to take another round

Aside from me it was rezzes all around

Then the lights were flashing, hypergates crashing

We're button smashing while the platform's crashing

And you... wiped us all night long

Yeah you wiped us all night long

:eek:

considering he is a designer , i think he is allowed some slack, and that was his 2nd post ever, his other one was from before early access. lol

Edited by Skodan

Your advancements of black acute evoke purple parallel - rejoice in the resonant orange parallel! Surely continued evolutions of grey obtuse will bring joy-understandings and attenuation of syntactic yellow concave!

I happily invoked purple perpendicular with the resonant orange parallel, but you failed to warn me of the affliction of orange obtuse it suffers from. Expect my gray tangent to bisector your tan tangent shortly, until such time as a transfer of green rectangulars to the blue octagon is achieved.