Sorc Healer/DPS and Assassin Tank/DPS Looking for OPs Guild

Mavarice

As the title says a friend and I are looking for a good OPs guild to run with. We played from launch to the second 'tier' and quit around 1.2 I believe. We're back now and looking to get into raiding again. We are both Rakata geared with plenty of raid experience across a variety of games. Dessixx or Ambrosius in game.

Hello Mavarice

I am Iggie, GM of Tempest, and it looks by what you''re saying we just might be a guild for you. Please check out our recruitment thread HERE for all of the details about the guild and the link to our guild site. We are a highly PvE (end game raiding oriented guild) but we also do a lot of non-raiding events to keep a strong community. Hope to see you app.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Mavarice, I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com