Empty server

Darnei

Let me open this thread by saying this is not a Hate thread. Rather it is a request, Jung Ma is a DEAD SERVER. I once spent over 2 hours once looking for Pvp within a different faction zone to no success. Please allow characters to transfer to more populated servers or merge servers with Jung Ma. I decided to standby this game until more people join the server. Making and leveling another character from 1-50 takes too long & its dreadfully boring having to wait years before a flash point or a Pvp kill in this Server.

Bioware, if you are reading this, please do something about it, you are losing faithful players & subscribers.

Jung Ma will never be merged, it's the only one of it's kind.

BioWare is ''actively pursuing'' server-transfers, so don't count on that to help you out any time soon.

There's a dev-tracker post where they said they're aware of the low population problems and are going to wait and see if F2P fixes it.

In any case, no one's going to help you in any way.

You could do what I do, I play up to 2 hours on Jung Ma during prime time, because there's enough people to get my PvP daily done at that time, and spend the rest of my time on the Ebon Hawk.

Edited by SithVeritas

Jung Ma will never be merged, it's the only one of it's kind.

BioWare is ''actively pursuing'' server-transfers, so don't count on that to help you out any time soon.

There's a dev-tracker post where they said they're aware of the low population problems and are going to wait and see if F2P fixes it.

In any case, no one's going to help you in any way.

You could do what I do, I play up to 2 hours on Jung Ma during prime time, because there's enough people to get my PvP daily done at that time, and spend the rest of my time on the Ebon Hawk.

Could just merge it with a high pop PvP server and put a RP tag o nthat new server. 98% of the rp server doesn't rp. I don't think it'd matter. Offer xfers to a RPPVE and a plain PvP.

Only problem is BW/EA don't know how to communicate or listen effectively to make a successful choice.

Could just merge it with a high pop PvP server and put a RP tag o nthat new server. 98% of the rp server doesn't rp. I don't think it'd matter. Offer xfers to a RPPVE and a plain PvP.

Only problem is BW/EA don't know how to communicate or listen effectively to make a successful choice.

At this point merging with a PvP would in my opinion cause more negativity than positivity.

Both have established communites who know what they want. If RP-PvPers wanted to be around PvPers they'd play on a PvP server to begin with, same thing goes the other way around of course.

As for transfers, Jung Ma is/was the perfect server for people who wanted both PvP and RP and didn't want to compromise. The day they add transfers or merge this server is the day that kind of player gets screwed over. It's sad.

As for transfers, Jung Ma is/was the perfect server for people who wanted both PvP and RP and didn't want to compromise. The day they add transfers or merge this server is the day that kind of player gets screwed over. It's sad.

It's true. Most RP-PvPers also understand that a different kind of person signs up on a RP-PvP server t'start with.

I'm unsure what would help the server grow in population, and how much F2P will help.

It's true. Most RP-PvPers also understand that a different kind of person signs up on a RP-PvP server t'start with.

I'm unsure what would help the server grow in population, and how much F2P will help.

Yeah. Once I realized this I stopped whining for BioWare to take action. If anything I'm bringing my characters on other servers to Jung Ma when I get the option to.

I think the window for a merge has passed: Jung ma has a lot of f2pers - it's not near death in that arena. End game is having problems, which actually seem to be getting worse - I would jump at a transfer option. But the starter and intermediate worlds are very active even now.

I think the window for a merge has passed: Jung ma has a lot of f2pers - it's not near death in that arena. End game is having problems, which actually seem to be getting worse - I would jump at a transfer option. But the starter and intermediate worlds are very active even now.

Which means at least some of said F2Pers will eventually level up to max level and subscribe.

I guess we're all kind of waiting to see exactly how many will, instead of just finishing Tython and leaving.

Hey guys, new player here.

I'm also having problems finding people to play with, specially because my time doesn't match with server hot time, so while I'm still 19, I wanna create a character in a better populated server...

It's a bit sad because the people in this server (at least in Coruscant...) are very friendly. Oh well.

So, what server do you suggest?

Let me open this thread by saying this is not a Hate thread. Rather it is a request, Jung Ma is a DEAD SERVER. I once spent over 2 hours once looking for Pvp within a different faction zone to no success. Please allow characters to transfer to more populated servers or merge servers with Jung Ma. I decided to standby this game until more people join the server. Making and leveling another character from 1-50 takes too long & its dreadfully boring having to wait years before a flash point or a Pvp kill in this Server.

Bioware, if you are reading this, please do something about it, you are losing faithful players & subscribers.

What server are you playing on? Not the same server as me man.

I have never had to wait for too long to get a que to pop. I find your generalization untrue. You do know trying to lvl to 50 via pvp and fp is the long way right? Am I reading this right? You think it takes forever to get to 50? How oft do you play , do you not use the buffs for xp from legacy and cartell packs? Don't you have a guild to group with? I find the best part of this game is the unigue class stories. The only way you repeat the story if if you re-roll. If you are really that bored with this game then quit playing. And stop QQ. Enjoy the game till you hit 50.

Now why you this is not a hate jung ma thread, you are on the " pls let us move" bandwagon. Let me go off topic for a moment on the population of this server. It is fine and the Dev's are not gonna do anything with it. They confirmed in one of there cantina visits that jung ma will not be closed. I don't mind that I don't get constantly ganked on leveling worlds. This happens on pvp servers. Its no fun. It is also nice not having to wait for objectives to reset during quests. The community on this server is really good, obviously you didn't join the groups or you might know this. I realize we area lower population than regular servers. I like the less player drama/trash because of the lower server population. Either love jung ma or leave it.

We can't deny it has the lowest population at any given time, yet last night it was sitting at Very Heavy, granted 2 other servers were at Full. Jung Ma is Light/Standard on the off-peak hours and on normal peak Standard/Heavy, but calling it dead is being dramatic.

My advise is if you want to RP, start a new character on Ebon Hawk. For PvP start a new character on Pot5. If you don't want to do that with your well-geared character(s) you should find a guild with constant high-number presence, like Scourge/Black Sun/Uprising/White Sun.

I'm not being an ***, I'm just presenting your options as they are for the time being. I'm across 4 servers and I'm hoping for transfers just so I can shuffle my alts around a bit.

Edited by Houzukimaru

As we learned before the first merges, the load designations can mean different things on different servers. "Heavy" for Jung Ma can mean 500 players while the same number of players on POT5 would put it at "Standard" (just example illustration numbers, don't know actual).

And while Fleet numbers aren't exactly a good representation right now because most of the players are on Coruscant and Tython/Ord-Montel (and the Imp counterparts), the Fleet numbers do seem to be a good indication that, end-game, JM doesn't have many players (compared to other servers like POT5). During off-peak hours the q times can get to be in the 20 min+ range and end game gf can be hard to find (especially HK-specific ones). The pvp teams you do get tend to be with the same sets of people as often as not. I don't even know about the rated situation anymore but I suspect it's as bad as ever.

The game -is- much more playable than it was pre-f2p and it may get better or worse at this point. If you've got a lot of friends here and like to play mostly during prime-time and don't care too much about rated/competition, you are probably all set.

Edited by WaywardOne