Assassin pull = sucks?

Comfterbilly

I'm not that experienced in high end pve but I believe elites can't be pulled/pushed/cc'ed.

If that is happening in pvp (and their resolve wasn't filled), then you probably tried to pull someone that had their movement impairing immunity up at the time. As in other Sins with force shroud up, Vengence Jugg's with unstoppable up, Hunters with hydralic overrides up, there may be more but those jump to mind.

Edited by Ridickilis

pull is amazing, before you pull look if they got any imunity for it

Even if you cant pull the target it generates alot of threat

And those you can pull its a very nice tool to gather mobs in a group.

For pvp it lways work if the target doesnt have full resolve and you gotta use it a bit diffrent

Basically put, the pull is a pull, but it's classified as a crowd control ability, so most bosses have immunity to its "pull" aspect. But not the threat grab aspect. so even if the boss doesn't physically pull, he still is forced to attack you for X amount of time. so he'll run to you anyways. problem solved.

EDIT: oh, and for the record (just so you don't think that assassins got the shaft), my Jugg's force push ability, AND her choke ability, neither work on bosses, even though they're critical elements of my tanking rotation and threat capacity.

neither do the PT's yanking ability. same situation as yourself. Bio simply doesn't want it's tanks to fling bosses around I guess (shrug)

Edited by Elyx

Basically put, the pull is a pull, but it's classified as a crowd control ability, so most bosses have immunity to its "pull" aspect. But not the threat grab aspect. so even if the boss doesn't physically pull, he still is forced to attack you for X amount of time. so he'll run to you anyways. problem solved.

Force Pull isn't a taunt. It generates a flat amount of threat (~9k at 55). You're confusing Force Pull with a taunt which *will* force the target to attack you for 6 seconds after its use (and will also generate some threat, though it's not a flat amount and is instead dependent upon how much threat the current target has).