Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

Ok, I made screenshots of my collection of main hand guns

Great selection of blasters. Thanks Melkathi.

Or may be I should be mad, you just ran up my smuggler's expanses since I have to go collect them all. :p

Edited by Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/draken_oni/Screenshot_2012-01-21_01_23_25_232169.jpg

The closest gun, is Two-Finger's Revenge, craftable with armstech, and the other one is the E-52 Galactic Shrieker.

Looking at them from the front, and with a better view of the headpiece, the Ultratech Enforcer's Headgear, that drops in Directive 7 normal mode:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/draken_oni/Screenshot_2012-01-21_01_23_30_827489.jpg

That is a nice set. They go really well together.

Great selection of blasters. Thanks Melkathi.

Or may be I should be mad, you just ran up my smuggler's expanses since I have to go collect them all. :p

I've been looking at the commendation vendors. Quite a few blasters I don't have yet. Wonder if those that have similar names to the ones I have but different numbers look the same...

Will have to try that later.

Saw a similar thread in the Trooper forum for Blaster Rifles, and figured a Blaster Pistol one would be great here.

Any Blaster Pistol looks you love? Please post them here, I'll try to keep up a list.

Saw a similar thread in the Trooper forum for Blaster Rifles, and figured a Blaster Pistol one would be great here.

Any Blaster Pistol looks you love? Post them here. I'll try to make a list.

A-300 Sonic Needler

D-200 Military Enforcer

B-405 Rancor-X Pistol

Where did you get the B-405 Rancor-x? That is exactly what I imagined a blaster to look like. I checked on Torhead but no info there on where to get it.

Where did you get the B-405 Rancor-x? That is exactly what I imagined a blaster to look like. I checked on Torhead but no info there on where to get it.

I can't really remember. Its either a quest or Heroic reward or I bought it on a vendor. I think I got that before hitting 30, probably not much help. Sorry. :confused:

Edited by Deyjarl

That is interesting. I let Corso keep Flashy, and his almost looks identical to the A-300, just a little color differences. Wonder if there are different skins for Flashy then.

are you talking about Flashy, the gun he gives you at level 7, or are you talking about Torchy, the gun Skavak stole from him?

I can't recall where I got my Rancor-x either; I think it was a mission reward on Tatooine, but I can't be certain.

And yes, it's got that BlasTech DL-44 (Han Solo's blaster of choice) look all over it. I only wish the associated sound effects were more Pew-Pew than Bang-Bang.

Edited by GymQuirk

I'd agree its a mission reward, just can't remember where, if it was the class story line or not?

Well, my GS is on nar shaddaa right now, so I will keep my eyes open when I get to tattooine.

At least I know what to look for - its always hard to tell from the icon in the item info what the gun will look like and ctrl+left click doesn't work for weapons like it does for armor.

Anyone looked through the Aim itemized orange vendor pistols to find a model match for the Rancor or Needler? I'd like a matched set, but I let Corso keep torchy. Really wish the item model preview worked on weapons.

The Two Finger crafted one looks pretty good, and I'm armstech, but IIRC that requires two of those hardmode flashpoint crafting drops, so would take 4 to make a set. Also, I can't remember if that one was restricted to mainhand/offhand or usable in both.

Anyone got a screenshot of Gamble?

Edited by Heimdale

The rancor (Han solo look-alike gun) is given as a quest reward at tatoine. I got it as a reward from tha last quest i did there. I cant remember if that was from the last quest in the bonus series or not. However, a similar model can be bought. I cant remember where I bought it. It was either from speciality vendor on tattoine or speciality vendor on alderaan. I seem to recall that the similar looking gun had aim on it, but this was no problem as i only changed out all the mods:) ITs the excact same model but with a slightly darker color scheme and less lights on it. I could ofc have bought 2 of that darker model, but i didnt;)

And i have used the rancor and that other same model gun since i got them. And I think that model is the best looking gun in SWTOR:)

Anyone remember where they picked the K-313 Riot Needler up from?

Last boss in Taral V or Maesltrom prison.

I want to say Maesltrom because the last boss in Taral V drops a blaster that looks like the one you get from the comm vendor on Balmorra.

So ya, Maesltrom Prison.

I have it and use it

Anyone looked through the Aim itemized orange vendor pistols to find a model match for the Rancor or Needler? I'd like a matched set, but I let Corso keep torchy. Really wish the item model preview worked on weapons.

The Two Finger crafted one looks pretty good, and I'm armstech, but IIRC that requires two of those hardmode flashpoint crafting drops, so would take 4 to make a set. Also, I can't remember if that one was restricted to mainhand/offhand or usable in both.

Anyone got a screenshot of Gamble?

Two-finger's revenge is offhand only too, so no dualwielding of those from armstech sadly, but there are the various droppable weapons from hardmodes, as well as the columi mainhand weapon with this model.

The rancor (Han solo look-alike gun) is given as a quest reward at tatoine. I got it as a reward from tha last quest i did there. I cant remember if that was from the last quest in the bonus series or not. However, a similar model can be bought. I cant remember where I bought it. It was either from speciality vendor on tattoine or speciality vendor on alderaan. I seem to recall that the similar looking gun had aim on it, but this was no problem as i only changed out all the mods:) ITs the excact same model but with a slightly darker color scheme and less lights on it. I could ofc have bought 2 of that darker model, but i didnt;)

And i have used the rancor and that other same model gun since i got them. And I think that model is the best looking gun in SWTOR:)

Thanks - I checked with the specialty vendor in Tatooine and he had two pistols: An M-300 elite stealth interceptor and a C-202 pulse wave blaster. The M-300 icon LOOKS like it might be right. I was checking on my sage, as I haven't taken my gunslinter to tatooine yet so I haven't bought it to check it out (man, bind on purchase items are really stupid) but if someone has the M300 (or C-202) and can verify the model once you equip it that might save me wasting 11800 credits (mind you, the M-300 is an aim item, so I could always give it to Corso if it isn't the same as the Rancor-X model).