Refund request

ShiRaLiber

Hey guys, who do I contact if I want a refund on my sub time, cartel purchases, and collectors edition refund? At the very least I'd like a refund for the money I've spent this past month. This game is jsut not fun. At all. Everyday its something, companion bug, quest bug, patch bug, bug bug... bugs since beta... I feel like this is like the worst cash trap ever. Thank you.

:rolleyes:

You have the CE? Sounds like you've already had 8 years of low cost activities compared to RL bars, restaurants, hanging out with friends, etc. Just think, instead you could have spent time with your significant other, exercised, or cleaned your dirty home.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Hey guys, who do I contact if I want a refund on my sub time, cartel purchases, and collectors edition refund? At the very least I'd like a refund for the money I've spent this past month. This game is jsut not fun. At all. Everyday its something, companion bug, quest bug, patch bug, bug bug... bugs since beta... I feel like this is like the worst cash trap ever. Thank you.

NP I will talk to my people and get this taken care of ASAP. The last thing we want is for players like yourself to feel as though you have wasted your money on this BW product. Perhaps we can arrange for some sort of reward or gift just for the hassle you have gone through.

Sincerely, Ron Burgundy Lhancelot; SWTOR forumquester extraordinaire

You have the CE? Sounds like you've already had 8 years of low cost activities compared to RL bars, restaurants, hanging out with friends, etc. Just think, instead you could have spent time with your significant other, exercised, or cleaned your dirty home.

Many a push up and sit up was neglected, I am sure.

Depends on wether he got it recently, still see them on ebay every now and then ;)

Although ea/bio might tell them to go to ebay for the refund...lol

I think your punishment for this whine should be -- 100 hours of game time in Vault 76.

MMOs have bugs.

Maybe checkers might be the game for you?

Oh - snap. You can lose the checkers........

I'll gladly take over your physical CE if you don't want it.

PM me if interested, I will give you an address.

Thanks.

I'll gladly take over your physical CE if you don't want it.

PM me if interested, I will give you an address.

Thanks.

lol, damn why didn't i think of that.

Also, there might be a que forming behind for that refund with the way things are going at the moment...pmsl :rak_03:

Edited by DarkTergon

Add to that list:

Mowing the lawn / bass fishing / working 40 + hours a week in RL / watching the latest DC or Marvel film release / or even a real vacation ... complete with all of those wonderful restaurants ... then gain 5 to 10 lbs... Then back on the elliptical ...

UMMM never mind that last part !

:D