Flashpoint Travel?

When u use group finder it teleports you to the flashpoint, then afterwards you exit flashpoint and it brings u to the entrance of the flashpoint. It should tele u back to where u were before cause it sucks having to keep going to where ever u were before u were in the dungeon. or am i missing something?

When u use group finder it teleports you to the flashpoint, then afterwards you exit flashpoint and it brings u to the entrance of the flashpoint. It should tele u back to where u were before cause it sucks having to keep going to where ever u were before u were in the dungeon. or am i missing something?

You're missing the "yo" from "you".

Besides that, though, unfortunately not. Apparently BioWare didn't want to deprive us of all the joy of pointless travel and constant rezoning.

They stated long ago, on the PTS forums, that they couldn't make the teleport back to where you were because that system, the "exit instance" was already implemented. I'd rather have the tool as it is rather than having to wait another couple of months so that they could turn upside down the whole system they had in place. Not to mention, sometimes being ported out of the Flashpoint could turn out useful (the main reasons I would want to be teleported where I was is in case I'm questing, but evel 49- Flashpoints require to complete the quest ouside of the entrance anyway. I'd just enter the queue when switching planets and avoid joining one when questing in the middle of Tatooine).