Synthweaving Schematics

aeriston

I have 344 UT currently and have pulled 12-14 recipes so far for Synthweaving and Armormech or whatever its called. They're just piling up in my bank until our guild Synthweaver comes back from christmas break to learn em all and take all my mats.

They definitely do drop, and I have several modable ones. Been buying the single use missions off the GTN and using those and have been getting a much better chance of getting recipes this way.

I have 344 UT currently and have pulled 12-14 recipes so far for Synthweaving and Armormech or whatever its called. They're just piling up in my bank until our guild Synthweaver comes back from christmas break to learn em all and take all my mats.

They definitely do drop, and I have several modable ones. Been buying the single use missions off the GTN and using those and have been getting a much better chance of getting recipes this way.

Is it from all missions? Or certain ones? The only ones I havent done a lot of are the comp gift ones.

Ah, so a lot have come from the special missions? Yea, ive dont a few of those as well, but no luck.

Edited by aeriston

Is it from all missions? Or certain ones? The only ones I havent done a lot of are the comp gift ones.

Ah, so a lot have come from the special missions? Yea, ive dont a few of those as well, but no luck.

I've recieved them from both metal quests and gift ones. I'm sure the fabric ones give them as well, but since I don't have a need for those mats, I don't do them.

I do both fabric and metal quests of the highest reward that I can find so its from both of those. I haven't checked to see which ones have a better proc chance however.

I've done about 6 one-time missions at this point, and received 2 recipes so far. Waaaay too small of a sample size to say anything definitive about the odds there. If I can keep buying the missions for reasonable prices on the GTN I'll keep it up however, as the rewards seem well worth the time.