ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

UGLYMRJ

LOL you're in a matching system that puts full tech trees + abils against lvl 10s with one tree point and no abils, and THIS is what you're complaining about? gearing out my lowbie allowed me to fight that 40+ sage, sin, jugg, etc.

I think OP is complaining about people who twink out their level 49 toons and leave WZ just before the end so they can stay in never never land. A twinked out level 10-20 is not really the problem.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you're in a matching system that puts full tech trees + abils against lvl 10s with one tree point and no abils, and THIS is what you're complaining about? gearing out my lowbie allowed me to fight that 40+ sage, sin, jugg, etc.

I don't think he is talking about you man. I consider a twink to be a person who has 16khp at level 49 and leaves before the match ends so he doesn't gain xp. I have no problems with people who gear there lowbie toons, but I have a problem with people who stay at 49 for over a month.

no, it only becomes a problem when you decide to stay 49 forever in order to get easy kills instead of moving to 50 wzs. At least in my opinion

I think OP is complaining about people who twink out their level 49 toons and leave WZ just before the end so they can stay in never never land. A twinked out level 10-20 is not really the problem.

This IS what I'm talking about.

Don't be mad because someone took the time to make good gear for their low levels and someone else didn't.

Good geared players are not the problem... players who leave war zones to stay at level 49 and are geared to the gills just to feel like a dominant player without the skill are what annoys me.

hahaha Awesome idea! :)

Should do this on Pot5...

What will be your definition of twink? Go by max health? 14k+, 15k+?

I would even go as high as level 49 above 16k.

At level 31 when I got the cartel gear set my jug was at 15.5K... and I'm really not trying to gun for some people who are just on top of crafting and staying well geared. I'm gunning for those level 49's, with fully augmented gear and leaving WZ's to stay 49 forever.

At level 31 when I got the cartel gear set my jug was at 15.5K... and I'm really not trying to gun for some people who are just on top of crafting and staying well geared. I'm gunning for those level 49's, with fully augmented gear and leaving WZ's to stay 49 forever.

Go with lvl 49 purple 18end/12pwr augments. You'll be surprised what you end up with for HP :p

:)

That will be so funny. I hope you guys have a lot of twinks on your server and you fraps that chit.

Edited by Monterone

twinks = not a problem

Premade leaving warzones and screwing everyone els over = problem

Stop making the thread offtopic with your problems

also reported for posting offtopic stuff

I think all he meant was that a group of 4 players joining and quitting 10-49 PVP game might do more damage to the PVP community and the 10-49 queue than the handfull of twinks on the server are.

I see this as a crack team of vigilantes going out and fighting for justice but doing a lot of collateral damage and breaking the law.

Their goal is noble, but to get there they might still piss off a lot of people. :D

Please don't report me for my reply... :confused:

Don't even think about it... :D

That actually could be kinda fun even though it would completely ruin the point.

Imagine two teams of all twinked the **** out ops/scoudrels battling each other :eek:

The legendary team of stun locking ops is TRUE!!1!

My forever 49 twink is an Imp, so no being hunted for me lols.

Edited by Smashbrother

Imagine two teams of all twinked the **** out ops/scoudrels battling each other :eek:

because there arent same faction wzs in the lowbie bracket?

youre as much of a target as every other twink sir :rolleyes:

LOL.That's what I was thinking about... especially another good guild like you guys. My little troll experiment could go horribly wrong. :D

Here's a good imp team trying to defeat a twinker...

Twinker won.

Uhuh.

An imp team failed to kill a commando who was spamming plasma cell default atttack, explosive round and using a rifle instead of a cannon.

Not to mention constantly slowing himself down as he tries to bunny hop everywhere instead of walking.

And you think he rolled a good imp team.

Uhuh.

An imp team failed to kill a commando who was spamming plasma cell default atttack, explosive round and using a rifle instead of a cannon.

Not to mention constantly slowing himself down as he tries to bunny hop everywhere instead of walking.

And you think he rolled a good imp team.

Yeah I didn't get the bunny hopping thing... but also, I can reach the same level of achievements on a DPS sorc in all orange gear with blues, with the exception that I can't stand there and get pummeled by 6 or 7 people while spamming lightning.

Great name for a twink guild btw <Forever 49>