Vengeance jug pvp?

TwistedTony

no reason to go full vengeance imho.

if you wanna be a true DPS Rage gives you waaay more dps. I can double dps any vengeance guy.

Vengeance = single target dps

Range = aoe dps

In my opinion you help way more your team doing 6k dmg on 3 guys every few seconds then doing single target dps.

If you wanna go tank, go full tank spec or hybric with 12 points on vengeance to get Unstoppable and all others points in tank spec. Perfect spec for Hutball imho.

I had this guy on my old guild that plays with full Vengeance because Unstoppable, and tbh, he was a good player. he claims that he has more survivability then me even tho every match we die equal. I remember exactly when I ask for him after one Voidstar:

- hey, i did 600k dmg with 5 deaths you did 330k with 5 deaths. explains to me exactly how do you have more survivability? he didnt answer me.

and I keep watching every single match. was always like that. we die similar.

so agan, IMHO, read again IMHO, you help way more your team doing 6k aoe smash every few seconds.

now, if you wanna go tank spec its another thing. sometimes for ranked warzone I switch because my team need a Jugg with tank spec. in that case, hybric with Unstoppable its the best. takes like forever for the other team kill me and Im immune for CCs after my charge.

Edited by Eommer

healer: phew, finally i cced this guy off me, now i can heal...

jug: lol smash :D

healer: thanks for getting me killed :mad:

heh, both specs can be good

unstoppable is amazing

unremitting more so, because its really *********** hard to see without targetting the guardian

if you wanna be a true DPS Rage gives you waaay more dps. I can double dps any vengeance guy.

Range = aoe dps

In my opinion you help way more your team doing 6k dmg on 3 guys every few seconds then doing single target dps.

If you wanna go tank, go full tank spec or hybric with 12 points on vengeance to get Unstoppable and all others points in tank spec. Perfect spec for Hutball imho.

I had this guy on my old guild that plays with full Vengeance because Unstoppable, and tbh, he was a good player. he claims that he has more survivability then me even tho every match we die equal. I remember exactly when I ask for him after one Voidstar:

- hey, i did 600k dmg with 5 deaths you did 330k with 5 deaths. explains to me exactly how do you have more survivability? he didnt answer me.

so agan, IMHO, read again IMHO, you help way more your team doing 6k aoe smash every few seconds.

now, if you wanna go tank spec its another thing. sometimes for ranked warzone I switch because my team need a Jugg with tank spec. in that case, hybric with Unstoppable its the best. takes like forever for the other team kill me and Im immune for CCs after my charge.

If you cant read talents to see where vengeance survivability comes from then theres nothing we can do for you

healer: phew, finally i cced this guy off me, now i can heal...

jug: lol smash :D

healer: thanks for getting me killed :mad:

heh, both specs can be good

unstoppable is amazing

unremitting more so, because its really *********** hard to see without targetting the guardian

Yep, the Juggernaut's giant orange crest is a dead give-away, lol.

Range = aoe dps

First off you don't do that every 3 secs, second you can kill healers and go tank stance and run the ball + the can't be cc'ed knocked back after charge...and trust me I have tried both and in my opnion vengance is better...Rage is just easier.

Edit: And about the survivablilty topic. Vengance is amazing for survivablilty, just look at the talent points man its right in front of your face. Also don't make me show you the points

Edited by TexasJediKnight

First off you don't do that every 3 secs, second you can kill healers and go tank stance and run the ball + the can't be cc'ed knocked back after charge...and trust me I have tried both and in my opnion vengance is better...Rage is just easier.

Edit: And about the survivablilty topic. Vengance is amazing for survivablilty, just look at the talent points man its right in front of your face. Also don't make me show you the points

QFE

Vengeance is better, lolsmash is easier. If you can't succeed in vengeance, switch to rage and eat people's faces. But be aware that if you couldn't play vengeance, you aren't a top tier player ;)

Disclaimer: I don't play juggy/guardian in lvl 50 yet. This is my opinion based on a few hundred WZs with a guildie running both specs and succeeding with both. Overall damage is usually higher on the smasher but the vengeance guy can take alot more damage before going down which makes vengeance more teamoriented.

QFE

Vengeance is better, lolsmash is easier. If you can't succeed in vengeance, switch to rage and eat people's faces. But be aware that if you couldn't play vengeance, you aren't a top tier player ;)

Disclaimer: I don't play juggy/guardian in lvl 50 yet. This is my opinion based on a few hundred WZs with a guildie running both specs and succeeding with both. Overall damage is usually higher on the smasher but the vengeance guy can take alot more damage before going down which makes vengeance more teamoriented.

How is Rage/Focus easier? I tried for a short while and found it horribly unintuitive. Squishiest melee spec in the game, susceptible to all forms of CC all the time and the whole thing revolves around stacking Singularity/Shockwave and then finding the right place at the right time for a lolsmash. One knockback at the right moment and they're screwed.

With Vigilance you always have something ready and available in your arsenal; there isn't just one single attack that the opponent has to be aware of; it has good sustained damage - you just have to pick your target well. And that's not that hard. It's got decent survivability, not quite Marauder/Sentinel levels but still okay. Vigilance has got a nice, natural, flowing feel to it and that makes it easier imho.