Funniest lines in the game

YeOldeRepublic

Time for some Friday levities... what are your favorite funny lines from the game? I have two:

1. IA Ops infiltrating a meeting disguised as a droid: "Sorry, is this meeting for terrorists only?"

2. Imperial class on Taris, cutting Thana Vesh off: "The Emperor's calling, Thana, I should really take that call."

What are yours?

Off the top of my head - forgetting a lot:

JK class quest dialog chain towards the end on Coruscant or Nar Shadaa (can't remember):

"3) He gets one chance then BAM!"

Kira to Darth Angral's demand for her to join the dark side:

"I'd rather jump out an airlock naked!" (There was a concern she might obey).

Scoundrels get a bunch of good ones. My favorite was during the setup for a formal duel you can just "Shoot him." and "Shoot him again" - after which you have won without going into combat.

Zash and Khem are funny but that's all spoilery.

Ashara (ls), trying to recruit jedi supporters ("They attacked me and I had to kill them (cry)!") - she was such a bimbo.

My two favorite so far (paraphrased):

JK conversation with Doc

"I'm looking for a disease, but all the good ones are taken, take years to treat, or are just embarrassing ones like Bothan Nether Rot"

"Bothan Nether Rot?"

"Let's just say that if you start getting purple swelling down there... let me know so I can get off your ship"

Smuggler Gree Enclave Sidequest

"Droid, your bizarre praise makes it all worthwhile"

The first time you meet the Sith on Tattooine in the Smuggler story missions:

Bowdaar: "She makes my fur itch."

On Korriban:

Sith Jailer: "If I hear one more chirp out of you, little bird-"

Vette: "Chirp. Chirpchirpchirp."

At the end of Kaon Under Siege:

Inquisitor: "You've outlived your usefulness."

Pilot: "But I told you everything I know... oh..."

"...the governor may be cowering in his bunghole..."

I swear the voice actor says that. I'm sure the script said, "bunker," but he says what I wrote above.

Does he need TP? Are they threatening him?

Hmm... not a line a character says in a conversation, but a guildie (Sniper) shortly after launch over Vent:

"Warriors get a handsome military officer, Inquisitors get a yummy space pirate and I get stuck with... bugboy..."

This thread just reminds me of how much funnier KOTOR is in comparison.

Sith officer in the manaan cantina when your female char ends conversation:

"Everything I am saying you are holding against me. If I told you you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

So many great conversations between your companions as well.. like Mission asking Bastilla about using the force for fun, Mission talking about grooming and clothing Zaalbar, Bastilla talking with Carth about losing her lightsaber, etc.

A lot of great smuggler lines.

" Fantastic! I won't even haggle down on your fee. That's how much I respect you.." Viidu

"I'll do it, on one condition - if I die, you have to build a statue in my honor. An Expensive one." - Smuggler

Alderaan Noble... "Damn him! Damn his eyes!"

Not exact quotes, but

Doc: [a story about running a blockade to deliver medicine or some such]

Doc: medicine can be a dangerous profession sometimes

Knight: for you or your patients?

It was worth the negative affection.

Been a while but, when my Smuggler was about to get lucky on Belsavis, Guss looked at me in disgust and said something along the lines of, "What, AGAIN!? Seriously, Captain, we're going to have to come up with a signal or something..." I was laughing for about ten minutes straight.

BH at the end of Corelia where the Darth guy asks the BH if the BH has any parting words to the audience.

One option is talk about business and the BH goes on to say she can take on any contract wherever etc.

The Darth then goes "A sales pitch is not what I had in mind..."