Fastest and time efficient way to get through pvp , pve , just the whole thing

Ill say the same thing I said in that post. That build misses out on so much its insane. I can't imagine not having merciless slash or the 30& crit bonus damage off of burns.. What do you parse with that, and wheres the combat log to this 'amazing' build? I cant see you parsing over 13-1400 dps with that build. There is just so much missing from it. You can't go hybrid with a sentinel since you have such crucial moves at the top of the tree which makes the entire tree complete. Not to mention how much damage you're losing off of not having merciless slash in juyo form, and the 30% extra damage from your burns every 15 20 seconds with zen auto-critting aside from your crits. I'd suggest looking into a different build, and seeing how you do with it. Plus if you have crit past 1 enhancement or crystal you have too much with the watchman tree. You already crit a whole lot of the time without it. Edited by TrillOG-

OP is an obvious troll. Not sure why he is getting so many responses.

First off I'm not trolling "obviously ". second why else would I be getting responses if I'm not good at threading and people like my treads? Well duh it's because I am good at threading and people like my threads just look through them yourself you'll be surprised :cool::ph_danger:

Ill say the same thing I said in that post. That build misses out on so much its insane. I can't imagine not having merciless slash or the 30& crit bonus damage off of burns.. What do you parse with that, and wheres the combat log to this 'amazing' build? I cant see you parsing over 13-1400 dps with that build. There is just so much missing from it. You can't go hybrid with a sentinel since you have such crucial moves at the top of the tree which makes the entire tree complete. Not to mention how much damage you're losing off of not having merciless slash in juyo form, and the 30% extra damage from your burns every 15 20 seconds with zen auto-critting aside from your crits. I'd suggest looking into a different build, and seeing how you do with it. Plus if you have crit past 1 enhancement or crystal you have too much with the watchman tree. You already crit a whole lot of the time without it.

I've already looked and failed look@ this vid and tell me what you think http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTNOcRcf7M:cool::ph_danger::sy_lightsaber: