Flashpoint, when every one leaves, and you want to get new people...

Well 2 times today people leave because they cant handle the s..it, so standing at the last boss, and your the only one, you no longer caan queue, i get the message hovering over the CANNOT QUEUE green button (which should be red and NOT green), You currently have a conflicting phase. so i go to my char and right click and find the PHASE and want to press Reset all active phases, and yeah its not *********** working, cant get new people because well i got a conflicted phase, and i cant reset the *********** phase, because well where should i know, bad design ?

Its so *********** annoying to waste this long, wipe 10 times on the last boss, and then every one leaves and now i cant get people in that actually know how to do this ****, and now i have to leave again and try my lick again, **** sake this is frustrating to get this **** 2 times in a day...

Well 2 times today people leave because they cant handle the s..it, so standing at the last boss, and your the only one, you no longer caan queue, i get the message hovering over the CANNOT QUEUE green button (which should be red and NOT green), You currently have a conflicting phase. so i go to my char and right click and find the PHASE and want to press Reset all active phases, and yeah its not *********** working, cant get new people because well i got a conflicted phase, and i cant reset the *********** phase, because well where should i know, bad design ?

Its so *********** annoying to waste this long, wipe 10 times on the last boss, and then every one leaves and now i cant get people in that actually know how to do this ****, and now i have to leave again and try my lick again, **** sake this is frustrating to get this **** 2 times in a day...

which fp was it?

Not sure about the names, sorta bit new to the game, but one of them was the one where there is 2 bosses in the middle of a huge platform, when you attack one of them fly off, and you then fight one of them, he then knocks you back randomly, and if you are unlucky you get knocked off the platform and ends outside and have to wait for the other to kill (which never happen), if you get the first boss far enough down it will fly off and the other one lands, and you then have to fight that one bla bla bla, and at a time both comes down, and this is where we die over and over and over and over and over and over and over... x 20000 or so, i have been in this Flashpoint 5 times total in the time i have played, and yet to kill it :/

This is the one im most errm Pissed about, since its the only one i yet have to complete, the other i always have gotten to the end, not always smooth, since even that im lvl 70 i ofthen get teamed with lvl 20+ people also, and not all know what to do (yep was there a few weeks ago also), but some just seams not to learn and they die again and again :/

To my advantage i have to say, i have been playing WoW hardcore for 6 of the years i have been playing, but the last 3-4 years i have just kept to my self tho, but i still know and learn fast enough to not **** up all that much, not saying i cant **** up :D

But its just frustrating to enter a Flashpoint, you are in there for a hour or more, and get stuck on some boss, and then at a time people just leaves, and i no longer can get new people because im the only one left, not sure why you need to be 2 people to be able to re-que, but its annoying...

Anyway i just got angry because it happens 2 times yesterday, and it just pissed me off that i spend think in the last one over 1½ hour, and then did not get to kill the boss, but ah well i might just when i encounter that instance leave right away :/

Not sure about the names, sorta bit new to the game, but one of them was the one where there is 2 bosses in the middle of a huge platform, when you attack one of them fly off, and you then fight one of them, he then knocks you back randomly, and if you are unlucky you get knocked off the platform and ends outside and have to wait for the other to kill (which never happen), if you get the first boss far enough down it will fly off and the other one lands, and you then have to fight that one bla bla bla, and at a time both comes down, and this is where we die over and over and over and over and over and over and over... x 20000 or so, i have been in this Flashpoint 5 times total in the time i have played, and yet to kill it :/

That one is Blood Hunt, and the two bosses are Jos and Valk (husband and wife Mandalorians).

And "unlucky" is not the right word to use about being bounced into the death pits beside the circle. You must absolutely stay in the middle of the circle - if you do this, they cannot bounce you far enough to put you over the edge. If you do get bounced, immediately run back to the middle. I don't care whether you are ranged or not, you stay in the middle.

One thing that helps is to explain the boss mechanics (if there are such) so that new players will know what to do/avoid if you know them yourself. Not all people do it, but when I zone in, I always ask before bosses that do everyone know tactics and if someone does not, try to explain it. Edited by Rebamcfan

One thing that helps is to explain the boss mechanics (if there such) so that new players will know what to do/avoid if you know them yourself. Not all people do it, but when I zone in, I always ask before bosses that do everyone know tactics and if someone does not, try to explain it.

The "Weird people you meet on Group Finder" thread is filled with tales of people who asked that, got silence, and learned that silence means "no, never done it".

Blood Hunt is hard even when mechanics are explained, though. If you have no healer, you have to click on the koltos -- and those koltos are located at the edges of the arena. So you have to choose between getting healed and being safe from getting knocked off from the platform.

Blood Hunt is hard even when mechanics are explained, though. If you have no healer, you have to click on the koltos -- and those koltos are located at the edges of the arena. So you have to choose between getting healed and being safe from getting knocked off from the platform.

well .... as soon as they brought the whole kolto thing into play the first time I ever did blood hunt I realised that whoever got knocked out of the middle should hit the nearest kolto regardless of need as it ticks for a few seconds and that always helps keep all topped off.

After the knock back you have several seconds to hit kolto and get back to the middle so when knocked back hit kolto then re-engage in the middle works pretty flawlessly.

well .... as soon as they brought the whole kolto thing into play the first time I ever did blood hunt I realised that whoever got knocked out of the middle should hit the nearest kolto regardless of need as it ticks for a few seconds and that always helps keep all topped off.

After the knock back you have several seconds to hit kolto and get back to the middle so when knocked back hit kolto then re-engage in the middle works pretty flawlessly.

That's the ideal tactic, but the person who does get knocked back doesn't always click. In addition, if you don't have a tank or anyone tanky enough to take some damage, you might need to heal the party up after a damage spike i.e. Jos's ravage, since the person taking the damage might not survive until next knockback.

All I'm hearing is that people need to know how to play the game, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

There *should* be material that requires that, and yes, that will be hard on people who've just started to play. On the other hand, if you've just started to play MMORPGs, for the ever-hating sake of Pete, what in god's name are you doing in GF flashpoints anyway?

yoloooooooo

True, but that's very much an "experienced player" thing. (It's a sort of war-cry in ArcheAge, especially in PvU. Player versus Upgrade, that is. The gearing process involves, historically, a chance on each upgrade step that your gear will be destroyed. Rather makes RNG item selection in Command Crates look benevolent.)

All I'm hearing is that people need to know how to play the game, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

There *should* be material that requires that, and yes, that will be hard on people who've just started to play. On the other hand, if you've just started to play MMORPGs, for the ever-hating sake of Pete, what in god's name are you doing in GF flashpoints anyway?

Well I been playing for 5-6 years now and I still don't do GF flashpoints.

• 2 weeks later...

I beg to differ. At level 34, in my third day of playing this game, I registered in GF and got sent to "Boarding Party". The other squad members were level 70 and they explained to me what LoS means and the fact that a ranged DPS should always wait for the tank to attack first. I did what they said and everything went just fine, no deaths, no problems at all. After the FP, the tank offered to help me a bit, he told me about the rotation & ability points. Of course, I did not had all the required abilities for a full rotation at level 34, had to improvise a bit.

Now, as a level 62, I never refuse to group with low levels, especially arsenal mercenaries, because I can help them, the way I was helped.

Edited by AdornedBlood