HM EC error [Server Admin] Permission to enter.......

So while in EC HM our 8 man group wiped and we get this error while trying to enter the instance.

"[server Admin]: Permission to enter on he1036, access denied: could not move player to selected area"

And that is the exact wording of it. And we are not able to do ANYTHING with our toons for the next 1/2 hour or so. Can't go anywhere in the imperial station, can't log out with out alt-f4, ect.

And this has been happening for over a month, randomly.

Anyone else getting this problem also?

Added pic of the error message....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z242/mrlee27_photo/SWTORechmerror.png

Edited by MrLeee
Added Picture of the error

And after logging into another character I was able to log back into the character that was "stuck" from joining EC HM.

I was put into this area....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z242/mrlee27_photo/Screenshot_2012-07-11_23_39_24_767037.jpg

This has happened twice to me. It first happened a week ago on EV HM. Then tonight on EC SM. I'm really getting tired of all these bugs in this game.

I hear ya!

Tonight we got to Colonel Vorgath HM and for some dumb reason I and another decided to run into a new grid before the bomb was disarmed. Wiped the raid, couldn't recover from it.

Then we got the error. Ops was done for the night.

And even if we where able to get back in after the error,we would have had to clear ALL the trash again to Minesweeper boss! ARG!

We got this error last night as well after wiping on Kephess. Had to call it as people had work in the morning. Most annoying, as we weren't having much luck during that raid (so many bugs and unlucky RNG).

So while in EC HM our 8 man group wiped and we get this error while trying to enter the instance.

"[server Admin]: Permission to enter on he1036, access denied: could not move player to selected area"

And that is the exact wording of it. And we are not able to do ANYTHING with our toons for the next 1/2 hour or so. Can't go anywhere in the imperial station, can't log out with out alt-f4, ect.

And this has been happening for over a month, randomly.

Anyone else getting this problem also?

Added pic of the error message....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z242/mrlee27_photo/SWTORechmerror.png

Exactly what i've been looking for! This happened to my guilds raid group tonight while we were running SM EC. Just got to the puzzle boss, wiped on him, then got the exact same server admin message.

This has been the subject of other threads (here) and is currently being looked into.

Greetings Jazra!

We appreciate your recent report in the thread titled "Denova - Server Admin: Access Denied" in reporting a potential game play issue. We wanted to know if you could provide some additional information that is listed below:

What is your character name?

Can you please list any approximate dates and times that this occurred?

Do you have any additional information, such as screenshots and/or videos?

We appreciate all your assistance!

Thank you!

-Ellvaan

Gave them more information

Hey Jazra!

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly and with such detailed information! All information like this helps us so we really appreciate it! While we don't have any ETA on any changes, please be assured that this has been escalated to the correct individuals. If you have any additional information on this, please do not be afraid to let us know!

Thank you and have a great night!

-Ellvaan

Only way my guild found to fix this is, Leave Ops group and re-form. (Yes when you get back in, you have to clear trash again.)

And that's the problem. By the end of the night people would rather just go to bed than clear to Kephess again.

Ran into this problem a week or so ago. It happened for us as a result of the HM EC instance we were running being closed, as we were the only people left in the instance. We could only zone in once we had all left the instance and reset it.

• 2 weeks later...

Happened again to us last Thursday. FOUR EC Instances open. We get to the 2nd boss and some BH does something stupid and wipes the raid.

And try to zone back in and ERROR. After 20 or so mins we are able to zone back in and all the trash reset.

Hey BioWare, is there a reason for the FOUR instances for EC? Can we please get a fix for this!!!

Has BioWare said ANYTHING that they are working on a fix for this? Or even care?

Edited by MrLeee

Yes, this happened to my group twice this week. The first time, we could not fix it. The second time, we were able to fix the issue by relogging and reforming the group. We had to kill trash again, too.

This **** is just stupid Every singe week this happens now. When our instance map server empties out and it forces us to switch to another map we are no longer able to enter the instance until we drop group ect ect and have to reclear trash.

It's just amazing how this problem has not been fixed this log or does BioWare even give ****?

Pretty frustrating when we get a boss down to 5%, **** happens and we wipe and we have to clear all the damn trash again.

... Kinda fixed I think.

We got the He error **** today, but logout / login. Made it do this:

Enter ops phase -> no error, but kicked to char select during loading screen. -> relogged and was standing inside instead of outside Denova...

As long as we dont have to clear trash 3 times / ops night cause one healer had a dc and couldnt get back in.. "all exit area,.. *** FFS, "#¤ he error, restart the game, reset all active bla bla".

Fixed > This > before.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no fix from BioWare and it's been 2 months?

And they wonder why this game is failing.... I could understand waiting a few weeks for a fix, but months? And something that locks you out of your instance and makes you re-clear all the crappy EC trash?

So frustrating.

I assume we won't see one till F2P hits now..... or if ever?

Edited by MrLeee

• 4 weeks later...
Happened again to us last Thursday. FOUR EC Instances open. We get to the 2nd boss and some BH does something stupid and wipes the raid.

And try to zone back in and ERROR. After 20 or so mins we are able to zone back in and all the trash reset.

Hey BioWare, is there a reason for the FOUR instances for EC? Can we please get a fix for this!!!

Has BioWare said ANYTHING that they are working on a fix for this? Or even care?

Pfft, 10 instances of denova on the bastion right now :(

stupid admin errors, fix this junk bioware!

The bug is annoying, but it shouldnt come unexpected.

If someone in your raid receives the bug, have that person reboot their client, while having everyone else leave the raid and reform it. At max this bug should cost you 15 minutes and that is if you're between the tanks and minefield, if you're on kephess you can skip the trash... trash to the 1st boss and to the tanks isnt that bad and alot of it can be skipped.

Well, after various different ideas to try and resolve the problem (including quitting the game, reforming the group etc.) one of our guild groups were completely unable to enter HM EC tonight and have had to abandon the attempt in favour of trying again tomorrow.

I don't want to be a negative nancy but this is not a good way for the game to operate. Could we please have an eta on it being fixed?

• Dev Post
Hello everyone! We just wanted to let you know that we have included a fix for this issue with the 1.3.7 patch last night, and players should no longer see the "Server Admin" error which prevented zoning into Operations. Thanks again for your reports and patience while we resolved this issue. Edited by AmberGreen