And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

Mocaccino

Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric

I'm hoping that since this will happen on Wednesday, we won't suffer another broken or "reset" conquest.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been addressed yet as this was the first week I ran into this glitch, but I finally reached personal conquest on the Rakghoul event (I know, I know) and didn't receive the achievement. I know they are trying to get out rewards, but I'm wondering if the lack of achievement credit will be addressed. I did mention it in the ticket I submitted before checking here. Edited by Chellearia

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

With today's maintenance, the two weeks of rewards that were missing (from late November into December) should now have been granted. Let me know if you notice that is not the case.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

With today's maintenance, the two weeks of rewards that were missing (from late November into December) should now have been granted. Let me know if you notice that is not the case.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

They are not. Another 2 hours of sub time wasted. And I'm pretty sure this goes back more than two weeks

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Should we even bother at this point? Should i waste my time earning conquest points if you guys cant make the rewards happen? Ive got one reward in weeks? You guys take the servers down? For what????

Yes, still missing my rewards as well, no change.

Update: Well, my first character who should have gotten the reward did not got them. The other one that was missing them got the reward 4 times instead.

Edited by Decallom
Updated information

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone!

-eric

I feel some disturbance in the force. I've granted some (3x) conquest rewards without completing any conquest. to be frank I didn't even pick up any quest of this kind.

but hey, its christmas time! :cool:

Edited by velizare

I feel some disturbance in the force. I've granted some (3x) conquest rewards without completing any conquest. to be frank I didn't even pick up any quest of this kind.

but hey, its christmas time! :cool:

Hahahah. Gotta love BIOWARE. @eric. Correction. Conquest rewards have been given out. Just not to the right people. We need some cxp's too!

Ohh. I think they just forgot to mention that in the patch notes again.....

Update. All conquest rewards are now RNG(it's exciting!). Instead of the toon you earned conquest points on, a random toon will be selected for the reward. Might not even be one of your toons. Might not even be in this game.

I'm curious what will happen when I log on but the feedback so far sounds, again, more than ridiculous.

Another fail I guess, but it was totally expected on my side to be honest because Bioware just can't handle complex tasks that go beyond restoring an item. Never would I have thought they are able to make this fix automatic.

Edited by Khaleg

Well - it worked (SORT OF)

I logged into 21 characters and here is what I found:

• Every toon that even looked at conquest over the last 3 weeks got rewards it seems
  • Every toon (21 checked) got at least 4 rewards (even those that did one week or a partial week)
  • NOBODY got any CXP (except those with 5th reward below) - All 21 got no CXP on 4 rewards
  • NINE toons not played that much and did some CQ - they got a 5th Reward and CXP for just one (Not other 4)

While I applaud the awesome rewards - I'd rather have the CXP crates (Roughly 2-3 boxes per character)

Rewards = Standard Guild Weekly with 2 Purple Mats, 50k Credits, Decos, Scraps, Encryption, 20k Credits for mission

Hope this helps!

edit: Updated count from 14 to 21 toons

Edited by dscount

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Ok, it looks like the Conquest rewards have gone out as intended! Let me explain a little bit about exactly how it worked.

• If your Guild won a Conquest previously and did not get rewards, every member of that Guild today will now have been granted those rewards. This does mean it is possible that someone who did not participate when the Guild won will get the rewards today.
  • If you were in a Guild when it won the Conquest, but have since left that Guild or moved to a different one, it is possible you still have not received your reward. If that is the case, please file a new ticket. CS will verify and get you the rewards.
  • We are getting reports that although the rewards have been issued, the normal CXP that comes with them is not there. Unfortunately that is not something we can address right now, so you will just have rely on double XP to get that back quickly. If we need to run this automated process in the future, we will try to get that addressed.

Thank you all for your patience with Conquest rewards, we know this has been one bumpy road. The team is actively working on redoing Conquest "under the hood" so we can stop this from happening. Once I have more updates on that I will pass it on.

-eric

Hey folks,

Ok, it looks like the Conquest rewards have gone out as intended! Let me explain a little bit about exactly how it worked.

• If your Guild won a Conquest previously and did not get rewards, every member of that Guild today will now have been granted those rewards. This does mean it is possible that someone who did not participate when the Guild won will get the rewards today.
  • If you were in a Guild when it won the Conquest, but have since left that Guild or moved to a different one, it is possible you still have not received your reward. If that is the case, please file a new ticket. CS will verify and get you the rewards.
  • We are getting reports that although the rewards have been issued, the normal CXP that comes with them is not there. Unfortunately that is not something we can address right now, so you will just have rely on double XP to get that back quickly. If we need to run this automated process in the future, we will try to get that addressed.

Thank you all for your patience with Conquest rewards, we know this has been one bumpy road. The team is actively working on redoing Conquest "under the hood" so we can stop this from happening. Once I have more updates on that I will pass it on.

-eric

Thank you Eric for the update and clarification!

Hey folks,

The team is actively working on redoing Conquest "under the hood" so we can stop this from happening. Once I have more updates on that I will pass it on.

-eric

Well heres something novel, how about you actually tell what your thinking of doing to conquest and we can tell you whether it's a good idea or not. Rather than wait a week before the code goes out and too late to change... eg. dont do another "CXP" grand idea! Yes i know you may not have ALL the detail, but you must have a good idea of what your thinking of doing to it as they are actively working on it right?

So you know together we come up with a good way forward, rather than you dictate a rubbish system nobody wants, then just listen to us whine about it for weeks/months on end.

Hey folks,

-eric

Ok, that sounds kind of very bad executed and not at all thought through. ☺️

And what about the PERSONAL rewards from last week that were not given because the score from the week before was not resetted and therefore the 20 k trigger point for the personal reward was gone from start when this Char made 20 k or more the week before?

True for 4 of my toons.

Well heres something novel, how about you actually tell what your thinking of doing to conquest and we can tell you whether it's a good idea or not. Rather than wait a week before the code goes out and too late to change... eg. dont do another "CXP" grand idea! Yes i know you may not have ALL the detail, but you must have a good idea of what your thinking of doing to it as they are actively working on it right?

So you know together we come up with a good way forward, rather than you dictate a rubbish system nobody wants, then just listen to us whine about it for weeks/months on end.

Strictly from my opinion based on what I've seen in this and the previous Star Wars MMO:

They can't do that though. Any ideas they have need to be first approved by their bosses, and maybe even another level up. Then by the time those approvals come down they may have found a problem and have to revise the original plans, needing approvals for the changes.

Adding public feedback at any time during that process would be a nightmare and nothing would get done.

Hey folks,

-eric

Except this is false. Because my toons never went anywhere except all over this game earning the conquest points required. But still only one toon out of all my toons received its reward. You are making false statements!

Hey folks,

[*]We are getting reports that although the rewards have been issued, the normal CXP that comes with them is not there. Unfortunately that is not something we can address right now, so you will just have rely on double XP to get that back quickly. If we need to run this automated process in the future, we will try to get that addressed.

-eric

Really inspiring. Basically they can't get their own game to work. This is the kinda stuff you can expect from BIOWARE

• Dev Post
Except this is false. Because my toons never went anywhere except all over this game earning the conquest points required. But still only one toon out of all my toons received its reward. You are making false statements!

Apologies if that is the case. If you should have received the rewards on a character and you haven't submit a ticket. CS can verify what rewards should be granted and get them to you! The automated process was meant as a means to get rewards out to the majority of characters/players who had earned them, but it is entirely possible people were missed. Please reach out to support if you feel that is the case.

-eric

Apologies if that is the case. If you should have received the rewards on a character and you haven't submit a ticket. CS can verify what rewards should be granted and get them to you! The automated process was meant as a means to get rewards out to the majority of characters/players who had earned them, but it is entirely possible people were missed. Please reach out to support if you feel that is the case.

-eric

Gotta give it to this guy /\ Given him plenty of reasons over the years not to bother we me. Every once an while he does in an extremely professional matter.

-eric

Eric an Keith looked into it and a few more conquest rewards came in this morning. Thanx guys

• 2 weeks later...

My CS decided this was already handled for me. I was missing rewards on two more characters. not sure how i feel about the solution though.

Hi, this is REDACTED and I'm the one who will be assisting you today. With regards to your missing conquest rewards, I am more than happy to help.

I apologize about the confusion, actually your conquest rewards went to 2 characters. Both REDACTED and REDACTED received 5 guild conquest rewards each last time.

Thank you for your time, I’m glad I was able to be of assistance with your missing conquest rewards. Should you require any help in the future, please do not hesitate to submit another ticket or you can check on some of our self-help articles which might be of assistance. I'll just leave the link for it below: