Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am using the C-303 because we are so close range all the time, it feels right to have a shorter stockier gun, more like a shotgun. There are some great longer gun models out there, but seems pretty weird to run up to 4m and blast away with hammer shots between shock strikes, HiBs, let alone with a long barreled blaster!

R-60 Combat Dirruptor

I had this and for the life of me I can't find it anyway. It was a moddable one that I received pre 20 and Im sure that I bought it.

I would love to have this beast again. Anybody have info on this one. It's hard to describe as well. sort of a triangular flash eliminator fulll stock version.

Are there any bullpup rifles available by any chance? For those that don't know what I'm referring to: Bullpup. Its basically where the clip is located between the weapon's grip and the stock itself. You can read about the benefits if you're truly interested, but I'm more into the aesthetics.

I won't be surprised if there aren't any, considering what I've heard about the majority of Star Wars rifles being modeled after older WWII era weapons, but I certainly won't mind being proven wrong.

No, I'm pretty sure the min to max damage range does not scale with mods (sadly). Update your rife at every possible chance.

The level 48 rife from Voss is ok looking. But I do think the rifles srites so far that I have seen need way more love.

Actually it does, I am level 44 and I still use the Republic Carbine. You can just upgrade the mods, I haven't found any that look as good or better.

Anyone found an orange version of the rifle with the thick barrel, full stock and the magazine coming out of the right side of the gun just ahead of the trigger? I have been looking everywhere for this model in an orange gun. Someone linked a screenshot calling it a corellian heavy ripper, but i couldn't find anything of the sort on TORHead.

For an example of this gun, the droids in the volcano base on Ord Mantell, or one of Corso Riggs quest reward guns match it.

Had time to update the album with a few more. Location for acquiring each has been added to the description for each picture.

SWTOR_Trooper_Vanguard_Rifles

Currently added:

• Republic Command Carbine
  • Recon Carbine
  • N-400 Rampage-X Saboteur
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor
  • E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • Clan Varad Recon Blaster Rfifle
  • Cadimimu Rangers Blaster Rifle
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • Black Talon Scouts Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • Athiss Scouts Long Range Rifle
  • A-310 Charge Interceptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur
  • A-416 Scout Saboteur
  • C-61 Field Survival Carbine
  • C-211 Assault Saboteur
  • D-212 Particle Beam Saboteur

Had time to update the album with a few more. Location for acquiring each has been added to the description for each picture.

SWTOR_Trooper_Vanguard_Rifles

Currently added:

• Republic Command Carbine
  • Recon Carbine
  • N-400 Rampage-X Saboteur
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor
  • E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • Clan Varad Recon Blaster Rfifle
  • Cadimimu Rangers Blaster Rifle
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • Black Talon Scouts Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • Athiss Scouts Long Range Rifle
  • A-310 Charge Interceptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur
  • A-416 Scout Saboteur
  • C-61 Field Survival Carbine
  • C-211 Assault Saboteur
  • D-212 Particle Beam Saboteur

Thanks Tatanka. Awesome work.

Edited by Beansoup

What is the orangish-white camo-ish armor you have on there gustomucho?

The brown-ish is the coercion set, it drops from Red reaper, there are a couple of items (boots, gauntlet) are from belsavis or voss commendation. They are for dps but I swapped the inserts on it. I am missing the helmet though... can't seem to find it anywhere, I hope it was not a reward from a quest and I chose another one.

I thought the helmet was from maelstrom prison but I saw a pic and it is not.