Healers UI - How do you set yours up?

hvnlydeath

I was very curious how other people set up and use their UI at end game for their Combat Medics. I run lvl 55 hardmodes frequently enough but I have not done any operations.

in particular the following.

1. How do you target group mates to heal them?

2. How do you have your hot bars set up, size, placement, shape to use your abilities and what are you methods of activating your abilities?

Here is a shot of my UI.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/bucnaked/Screenshot_2013-11-10_09_33_35_332000_zps9be5d793.jpg

I use the standard party display on the left side and I tend to click the persons portrait to target them and hit F1 to target myself when needed. Probably not a big deal if its not an operation.

I use a Razor Naga mouse with the 12 buttons by the thumb so pretty much any of my abilities I activate with my thumb and just use ALT and CTRL as needed.

Any way, I realized much of this is just personal preference, equipment/ Keyboard type, physical dexterity and capabilities, but like I said, i was curious to see how the rest of the lvl 55 or other folks do it. :)

May the force be with you.

I have my ops ui maxed out with teammates HP bar showing, and will either press my next ally button or click on the ops ui.

I spam Kolto Bomb every 6 seconds, even if it's just on 1 teammate.

And when Supercharge Cells is ready, I will put AMP GCD, then use Supercharge Cells & spam AMP over & over. If I don't need to spam AMP, then I will use Kolto Bomb for the 5% damage reduction.

Finally you have to judge when to use Bacta Infusion, Trauma Probe, MP & firing your big green ray gun. I only use my ray gun when a teammate is above 90% HP, I am on the run, or have no energy.

Bacta Infusion, Trauma Probe, MP is for those under 75% HP.

I think that's it. Haven't played my Commando healer for a bit.

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info241-G600Multipurpose.html

Heres the one I use. I have a few other UI's under my name as well but this is my healing specific one. (Sorry, screen shot is on my GS for some reason the game wasn't let me take screen shots on my mando.

This UI is intended for HEAVY keybind use. Preferably with a Logitech g-600 mouse but a razr Naga will work fine as well.

Edited by haksilence