HM to long to expensive!!!!

He has a point about wipes costing way too many credits. I spent 23k on 3 or 4 deaths. Thats *********** ridiculous.

That's slightly more than 2 Ilum dailies, aka barely even a dent in the pocket book.

Dailies are boring beyond belief now.

Fair enough, but nobody can complain about credits when the means exist to make an absurd amount of credits in ~30 mins. Seriously, I do all my Ilum dailies (except the heroic) in 30 mins, 35 mins if the shields don't drop for me in the Jedi Temple entrance. That's on my tank with subpar dps abilities.

Edited by realID

I'm doing 3-4 Hardmodes every Day and after the Repaircosts ive more Credits ive had before. Just get a Guild and play and work on your Teamplay and dont forget to accept the daylies for completing Hardmodes!

Most Hardmodes are not really worth the Title "Hardmode".

Edited by Luckorforever

Here in lies the completey broken part of SWTOR's PVE which is the heart of the game. PVP gear is better then PVE gear that takes you a month to get a full set of Columi. you can do WZ's and have a full set of PVP gear in a week. Start your HM OP's. Personally the longevity of this game is sadly missing . unless you Reroll to another faction to expierence the other content. this game tanks hard in the end game, and personally i feel the PVP route to raid is an exploit, or at least it should be Champ gear should be no better then tionese. Very disapointed with BW's end game progression, i will resub when they fix it but currently its not very enjoyable.

Champ gear compared to Columni....

Champ gear is only half of your main stat + expertise.

So lets say as a tank, my main stat is endurance. I get about 22 endurance per piece of columni over getting expertise.

Dailies are boring beyond belief now.

They also only take roughly an hour to run through all of them solo. It nets you about 150k. I made 128k today and thats only because I died 4 times soloing the x2's on belsavis so I had a ~30k repair bill.

1 mod swap will fix that

Now you just have no clue what you're talking about. You can not take out expertise on PvP gear. its a wasted stat that goes on the armoring, that you can't modify.

They also only take roughly an hour to run through all of them solo. It nets you about 150k. I made 128k today and thats only because I died 4 times soloing the x2's on belsavis so I had a ~30k repair bill.

More than that, I make about 200k if you count the mod/armoring/enhancement that you get to sell for 30-40k a pop.

Edited by Nessirin