ACE: Looking for PT - Ranked WZ Team

Slider-DDO

I hope you weren't talking to me cause I ain't the one burnin :p

I have no idea where you guys are getting this info lols

Considering how narrow minded these guys are, I bet the PvP Terminal told them, and of course they ate the info like it was nothing.

@Gerikke, well imagine PvE guilds "fighting" like this..."My guild can do EV faster than yours"

Seems you guys have a new Powertech acording to Larson, now enough slacking :<

Not sure when we are next queing, Im away Friday- & Saturday and Faiaars not available atm due to exams :(

we have trsk but mostly he cant be there when we play, then we have septicus who has to leave when fubar is making the grp....

so we dont have a 2nd pt :(

still LF!

considering how narrow minded these guys are, i bet the pvp terminal told them, and of course they ate the info like it was nothing.

@gerikke, well imagine pve guilds "fighting" like this..."my guild can do ev faster than yours"

i can kill ev very fast

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

There appear to be a few guild changes/merges happening at the moment on the IMP side, ACE are still looking for a PT for RWZ's.

I agree with the comments about Trsc, but he plays for a REP team (Coral). We are leveling our own, but as you all know (less Larsson) it takes time. We still need a PT :)

Regards

Slider

Edited by Slider-DDO

Hi,

If you want you can test me in game.

Name: Keubro

Class: Powertech

Build: Mostly Pyro but I also can play as a tank and in adv. prototype

Gear: EWH modded Eliminator set, Combat Tech's set, WH Supercommando Set also modded.

I play after 7pm CET.

I'm looking for relpy.

Do you recognize yourself in this move? If so, you are the right man for the job.

When I see Fluffy, I'm just like this guy :). But seriously, if you need a dps I can be a dps machine :)

Edited by Czaro

Hi,

If you want you can test me in game.

Name: Keubro

Class: Powertech

Build: Mostly Pyro but I also can play as a tank and in adv. prototype

Gear: EWH modded Eliminator set, Combat Tech's set, WH Supercommando Set also modded.

I play after 7pm CET.

I'm looking for relpy.

gonna contact u IG