Twitch Streamers on Ebon Hawk!

TernimatriX

Allow me to introduce myself, as some of you may have seen me in the Battlefield as Skullbreak. I recently moved to this server from POT5, two weeks prior before Brutalizer gear was launched for grabs. After the last few months I started to really feel there is a good community here, which is relatively hard to find these days. This is why I have been quiet, reading forum posts and kickin back and pvping. But over time I am really enjoying this server!

I used to previously stream on POT5, and have brought it over to this server but have not really publicized it at all on the forums. But I would like to see other people from our server stream as well, I am unaware of your channels! So I ask you to please share here,

I'll start myself, and I hope to start chatting with you all over time, feel free to chat here. As more of you guys add channels. I will start to edit this post, and add you guys up here as well!

Imperial Twitch Channels:

Skullbreak - PVP Skullbreak

Republic Twitch Channels:

icednerves - PVE & PVP lensnova

kithide - PVE kithide

the whizzler - PVP the_whizzler

Luckygunslinger - PVP & PVE luckygunslinger

Ukvayat Hanak PVP & PVE ukvayat

Both Factions (Hybrid) Twitch Channels:

Castiel_TheWhite - PVP & PVE - Castiel

SnickerJew - PVE Snicker

jawagram - PVP & PVE jawagram

roatha - PVE roatha

wyzonator - PVE wyzonator

Uliic - PVP yferles

Mellyssia PVE & PVP mellyssia

Tann'se PVE greystreet

Edited by TernimatriX

For a World 1st 16m PvE & Ranked PvP streamer on Pot5, Harb, and TEH that plays both factions:

twitch.tv/jawagram

Mostly PvE Focused Streamers:

These two will stream both Pub side & Imp side PvE for Underworld Alliance (8m) & Proper Villains (16m):

twitch.tv/roatha

twitch.tv/wyzonator

Pub side only 8m PvE for Aisthesis:

twitch.tv/kithide

Edited by Headpunch

I started getting into streaming, but then I had to move for work, and now my internet speed isn't as fast. :(

My stream quality isn't great, always looking for tips to improve it. I stream whenever I'm not streaming music or in voice comms or anything else involving bandwidth, as the quality starts to break down quickly. I turn off the webcam for the same reason.

I'm bouncing back and forth between TEH and JC, so if you want to see some Pubs who know how to DPS (:eek:) tune in when i'm on JC! Might just be an awful lot of KDY this week though :D

http://www.twitch.tv/the_whizzler/profile

If I manage to get more RAM for my laptop whilst in the states I can probably stream more often, or I can just commender a guildies desktop.

Also, Jaberse/Kithide also says: "Thanks for posting my info Sev. I also stream PvP, pugs, and 16m raids from intrepid."

Link to my channel.

You can file it under Republic.

Edited by Luckygunslinger

Welcome to the EH and thanks for the stream!

Just wow... you click? Its much easier to keybind.

See ya around in PVP.

It's just the playstyle I chose to play this game, its more hybrid, I have half key bound and attacks click. with all these global cooldowns, it's too easy. Trust me there was a lot on my case about it lol. People wouldn't know until they saw it.

I'm bouncing back and forth between TEH and JC, so if you want to see some Pubs who know how to DPS (:eek:) tune in when i'm on JC! Might just be an awful lot of KDY this week though :D

http://www.twitch.tv/the_whizzler/profile

Yeah I used to complain about pub side on JC, as it is currently skewed in favor of imps. Turns out it's not nearly as bad as this or other servers. Holy crap was I spoiled....

Yeah I used to complain about pub side on JC, as it is currently skewed in favor of imps. Turns out it's not nearly as bad as this or other servers. Holy crap was I spoiled....

Oh dude, you transferred from pub JC to pub TEH? My condolences...

I still mostly play JC. I brought a toon here specifically because of the thread saying how bad pub was here. Decided to challenge myself.

How's your back holding out?

I won't derail the thread anymore, watch my stream to see what a difference pubs are on JC! :D

How's your back holding out?

I won't derail the thread anymore, watch my stream to see what a difference pubs are on JC! :D

Oh I know... When I'm not solo queued I'm running with <Working As Intended> or a few <Covenant> people. Also, I did check out your stream. You were in a midbies match with a few of my guildies from WAI. I told them I was watching and if they sucked I had video evidence :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...