Commando get's In Combat Rez? Amazing! (Thanks Bioware)

Naviss

Reading patch notes and I love how they put this in without anyone knowing. I read the PTS forums alot and never seen anyone talk about this.

After the guild summit I never thought we would get one. It's amazing how they listened to all the troopers who lacked BIG time in raids from not having one.

I think what I LOVE most of all is it's a skill learned at 50 now (Tech over ride is now level 46 skill) and not related to the healing tree (that I know of).

I'm a DPS Gunny, But having a option to now rez in combat during my raids will be a MASSIVE boost to a troopers already great skill set.

I don't know who ended up pushing this on the Dev team. But I can't thank you all enough for it.

Definitely a nice addition. Hopefully it makes up for some of the nerfs we've received. (Won't be able to play until tonight so I can't check out how good/bad the changes are).

Does in-combat rez work in warzones? Guessing not.

Edited by Buckit

All is forgiven, BioWare. The nerfs don't bother me at all anymore. All I wanted was an in-combat rez... and you provided.

I bet they wish all their customers were this easy to please.

Edited by Fishcatch

Reading patch notes and I love how they put this in without anyone knowing. I read the PTS forums alot and never seen anyone talk about this.

Did you read the PTS forum PTS patch notes. It has been ni those for some time.

I had never seen it in the notes until today either and think that is awesome that they added it. Will just have to see what kind of activation time it has since this is first some of us have seen it.

Thanks BW for this buff!

Edited by Goibhnie

Definitely a nice addition. Hopefully it makes up for some of the nerfs we've received. (Won't be able to play until tonight so I can't check out how good/bad the changes are).

Does in-combat rez work in warzones? Guessing not.

Lol nice joke

Im confused were you all in raids or groups that didn't have a scoundrel or sage? Also i think its funny they said they added it for healers when its obvious a DPS should cast it if the circumstance ever arrived. You can afford 1.5s sec with only 85% of your DPS, you dont want to lose 50% of your groups heals for 1.5 secs. I guess if you where missing 4 man content because of this skill its an exciting change, but any group dumb enough to not take a combat medic just because he can't in combat rez is a group i wouldn't want to run with anyways. Edited by Tipkaee

• Dev Post
snip

Glad this is an addition that you like.

We ultimately felt that "no in-combat res" was a bad way to differentiate class utility. And like you said, there was so little talk about it, I was curious if anyone noticed.

Unfortunately, there may be a lot of level 50 Commandos running around not knowing that their trainer has something new to give them if they'd only give her a visit. Spread the word.