A serious bug with Gathering/Mission skills' windows still not addressed?

force-unleasher

Am I the only one who has been encountering the bug where when you open a Gathering or Mission crew skill's window and you attempt to scroll down (or just click anywhere on the scroll to go down instantly), the whole window gets reset and it brings you up to the top where you will find the Rich missions usually? It's very hard to send companions on missions.

It's very irritating when you accidentally click on another mission because your window was JUST reset miliseconds before you click and now you've sent your companion on a wrong mission. Then you must cancel this mission, it goes to the bottom of the list of missions, mixes up the whole list, then you must attempt to click on the correct mission once again until you make it. And then you might misclick again because this bug causes the window to reset constantly every few seconds.... Needless to say how irritating this is when you're trying to bulk-send companions on multiple characters.

I've already submitted a bug report, I know it doesn't come with a response but.... how much time do you still need to fix a simple problem BioWare? It's already been almost a month since the expansion went live and this bug is from Day 1.

Does anyone else get this bug? If needed I can provide a video with the bug, I am willing to help in any way I can, just please - fix it already!

if you're seeing this ever few seconds, it's caused by the "Krall's Accord" tactical item... every time the buff changes a redraw is called and it resets the mission list..... it's a crappy tactical, unequip it, the problem goes away.

if you are talking in general, the list resets whenever companions finish a task (craft, mission, w/e) and a few other circumstance (pending rewards... and THAT problem has been around at least as long as the misordered wealthy missions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
This used to happen all the time (and was not using said tactical) for some reason it stopped happening everytime, but it still occasionally happens to me. Used to have to scroll down super fast and hope I clicked the mission I would get from the discovery missions.

This used to happen all the time (and was not using said tactical) for some reason it stopped happening everytime, but it still occasionally happens to me. Used to have to scroll down super fast and hope I clicked the mission I would get from the discovery missions.

Krall's Accord isn't *directly* the cause. The cause is a change in your active buff list, but of course Krall's Accord triggers such a change every time it changes which useless stat it's buffing.