gems from CCartel

warsha

hi

Today i was looking for some gems to upgrade my wapon but didnt find what i was looking for,

so was looking at the gems from CC and noticed something strange

the gems were LVL 35 with a state of 41 (crite,power,exp,endu).

I hope this is a miss reading from my part or a bug because gems with a 41 state on them are purple lvl 50 gems

in game gems creatably.

epic lvl 31 have 16

epic lvl 39 have 22

epic lvl 47 have 31

if this is right then the CC gems are overpowerd with a state of 41 and a lvl use 35 and above.

if this is right then its a advange over pl who cant buy these gems and BW stated there wasnt any advange in the CC market.

you can call out is only a minor dif but looking at it

lvl 39 gem state 22 we have a dif of 19 points , when DW we have 38 point more then we shut have at this lvl.

so if im right this shut be fixed.

The pink-black things (randoms from the packs i think ) have +41 stats and the level requirement is 10.

So you could add 1 of these for a nice boost to clear Black Talon /Esseless after you left your class' starting planet. And with a bit of luck you got the modifiable offhand and add another +41 crystal. :D

This was discussed when 1.5 was on PTS. The devs stated that, since the advantage only applies to leveling because (according to them) the PvP bolster system nullifies most of it, it was OK.

They also said that they are looking at other options, like separating the blade color from the stat boost. I guess the damage to low level Artifice-made crystals is already done - they still seem to sell well though. People either have not learned this yet, of have better things to spend their CCoins on.