Defender of the Empire: Power Play (Bonus) bug 4.0.3a

CySop

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still bugged. Why would a game company outright refuse to fix a bug present throughout the entire life of their game?

Oh right, it's probably because they're working on the next cartel market pack.

Please Bioware, focus less on your cash shop and more on the game.

Edited by WalkerGain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, because it's so shocking that they don't do anything with just pages and pages of: "Still bugged." and other ways of whining and just plain old ******** on them, yeah, SOOO surprising. Or like hte fact that this thread started about one problem and TONS of people start complaining about totally different issues. I'm pissed about the midship relay issue too, but can you guys maybe try staying on topic instead of just whining and ******** on BIoware?

Besides, I saw one person even bringing up Star Citizen, the game that's supposed to be the biggest game ever, yet decided to use the most unstable and crappy engine EVER created, so yeah, you go play that and extremely naively believe that there won't be any bugs in that.

actually fanboy, it is not whining, it's consumer feedback. People PAY for the product, bioware and YOU need to realize that. If bioware has a problem with the negative feedback and refuses to fix problems because of HOW their consumers report those problems; bioware will have NO consumers to purchase their products.

Fanboys excluded of course.

oh and : STILL BUGGED!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just burned up an entire hour of an xp boost item running laps around the ship trying to find the last power relay I somehow missed, only to finally give up and search Google. Found this thread.

Guess I'll just have to let the Eradicators do their thing while I start a different class and wait out BW's "upcoming patch fix". >_< Sorry, Empire, looks like the terrorists win this round!