pre-order key

nitrousoxide

I don't think you're going to be able to find any pre-order keys from any vendors. Once the game went live, pre-order keys were no longer available.

If you're desperate for access to a black-yellow color crystal, *maybe* you'll be able to find someone selling a pre-order key on eBay. And that's a big maybe.

I don't think you're going to be able to find any pre-order keys from any vendors. Once the game went live, pre-order keys were no longer available.

If you're desperate for access to a black-yellow color crystal, *maybe* you'll be able to find someone selling a pre-order key on eBay. And that's a big maybe.

I'm not sure about that because if I recall correctly, the pre-order code expired like in January. Admittedly its been a while since I've seen that card that I got with the code, but I know it had an expiration date on it. It's possible there are some out there that work, but I'm pretty sure the expiration has passed.

I'm not sure about that because if I recall correctly, the pre-order code expired like in January. Admittedly its been a while since I've seen that card that I got with the code, but I know it had an expiration date on it. It's possible there are some out there that work, but I'm pretty sure the expiration has passed.

Correct.

You had to register your pre-order code before a certain date to get the pre-order stuff. It's no use to register anymore.

if your after the VIP wrist band you can purchase that in game for 1,000,000. IN repub side its the grav ship from the bar tender!

IF thats not why you need it please just ignore me :)

Nevermind, I contacted costumer service and they provided me the code.

its still working, you are wrong

Edited by nitrousoxide