Serious overloading of servers

Obtena

Worry not. People are just checking out their new servers. Once people's gaming habits go back to normal, queues should subside.

Someone else posted this, and I don't remember who, but they said, and I agree with them...

"I'd rather wait 15 minutes to log on to a packed server than have an instant login to a ghost town."

Paige

^

Give bioware time to upgrade their hardware & merge the old ghosttowns.

I waited in a 95 person que last night, i simply went afk, played a infected match on mw3, turned around and i was in.

Edited by Daethorz

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you are offering rewards to move.. REALLY? REALLY? What are you trying to do? Make us move by choice for some piddly in game junk we could get anyway if we spent a little time? You just want us to move by choice so that you wont have to say we forced you to move. Oh wait! But for those who haven't moved yet that what is happening anyway... you are forcing us to move.

We have been waiting for transfers to another light server so we could get back to what we enjoyed and play with similar people as before. We need free transfers with a choice of A LOT of servers not just 1 or the 5 that are essentially full. This is ridiculous and F'd.

My guild's been waiting for the same thing to happen. Most of our subscriptions are up in less than a month, so it will be interesting to see what happens before then. And frankly I'm sick of being told to go do something else while the que counts down, the ques will get better, the ques will go away. Yeah, they'll go away because people are CANCELLING THEIR SUBS!

All I can say is, Bioware, stop trying to bribe people with stupid pets, and fix the mess you created. You piss enough people off, then you no longer have a viable customer base to leech money from.

My guild's been waiting for the same thing to happen. Most of our subscriptions are up in less than a month, so it will be interesting to see what happens before then. And frankly I'm sick of being told to go do something else while the que counts down, the ques will get better, the ques will go away. Yeah, they'll go away because people are CANCELLING THEIR SUBS!

All I can say is, Bioware, stop trying to bribe people with stupid pets, and fix the mess you created. You piss enough people off, then you no longer have a viable customer base to leech money from.

^ Guidani I agree with you 110% :)

I must admit the mass transfer OFF of Shatlin Tunnels by Everyone Else, has been a breath of fresh air for our both our Republic & Imperial guilds

On Shatlin Tunnels we are now usually the only L50s on the server, GMT peak!

We can now do a full round of daily commendations on Corellia, Ilum & Belsavis in well under an hour and still have time for a Flashpoint or 2 in an evenings play!

Brilliant no more waiting for boxes to re-spawn, no stealing of objectives or lockboxes by others while we fought the guards & no waiting for NPCs to re-spawn to get the bonus mission objectives.

Most definitely no queues to login.

So enjoy your waiting in queues to play on laggy & packed servers! :p

As until Bioware decides to shut Shatlin Tunnels, we now have our own private server and we are loving it :D

^

Give bioware time to upgrade their hardware & merge the old ghosttowns.

I waited in a 95 person que last night, i simply went afk, played a infected match on mw3, turned around and i was in.

Again (and again and again) I wouldn't mind sitting around and waiting if I weren't paying to sit around and wait. It's really just that simple. When you are charging a monthly fee (on top of the normal price of any video game) you don't have the luxury of expecting people to just sit around and wait. The EULA (for those who love to quote it) can say whatever they want, but it does not make me want to sit around and wait. ;)