View Single Post

DakhathKilrathi
06.25.2019 , 07:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
The problem with this "having to win in group content" thing is that you could play a perfect game, you could give all you got, but you could still be on the losing team and get no credit whatsoever for your efforts (regarding this particular mission, at least).

I personally hate this (and similar) missions, simply because it's out of my hands. I refuse to do stuff which has the potential to me not getting the mission done because of someone else's fault.

The overall idea is faulty. I want the crystal for myself, so they should give me the chance to get them by myself. The solution could be similar to the PvP mission where you personally need to achieve 8 medals in one warzone. If they would offer something similar for the GSF weekly, I might do it. As long as there is a chance that I won't progress the mission, even though I tried 30 times, I won't waste my time on it.
I'd be okay with the GSF weekly requiring eight medals. But I also think most players would struggle with that. It's not that it's hard to get eight; in fact it's trivial if you know what you're doing. The key there, though, is "know what you're doing".

I don't know what it is about GSF as a game mode but people bash their heads against the wall with it without ever learning how the game works. And some of them adamantly insist that they don't need to know, either. It's baffling.