Black Hole Comms - Why only on NiM Karraga Palace?

Good question, I am wondering too. It seems odd that Nightmare EV is not included. We were gonna try Nightmare EV on PTS the other night but we had constant crash to desktop issues so couldn't.

My guess would be that some of the fights in EV are a bit too easy (i.e. Pylons, Infernal Council).

What do you mean? They are both already diversified. I still think that both NiM Ops should drop the Black Hole commendations. *shrugs*

Just my two cents. Give me an incentive to actually bother running NiM EV.

Edited by NuclearPanda

I assume that Bioware doesn't consider NiM EV a sufficient enough challenge to have them drop Black Hole commendations.

At least in Karagga's Palace the fights are somewhat challenging on NiM whereas in EV, they are not (exception SOA).

What do you mean? They are both already diversified. I still think that both NiM Ops should drop the Black Hole commendations. *shrugs*

Just my two cents. Give me an incentive to actually bother running NiM EV.

Well out of 2 raids (3 if you count new one) they will remove one from endgame already if its WAI. Pretty bad idea, its not like there will be anything else to do except logging in for raids in 1.2 like it is now (assuming you dont have full rakata already)

But then again HM FPs have no use now or after the patch anyway so *shrugs* same issue.

Well out of 2 raids (3 if you count new one) they will remove one from endgame already if its WAI. Pretty bad idea, its not like there will be anything else to do except logging in for raids in 1.2 like it is now (assuming you dont have full rakata already)

But then again HM FPs have no use now or after the patch anyway so *shrugs* same issue.

If you get the commendations at twice the speed you just render both ops obsolete twice as fast, right? So if they both drop them you are done with both ops in a month (or whatever arbitrary time you would like to use) and if only KP drops them you are done with EV now and KP in two months.

I still don't understand why EV "should" drop them. KP will drop them and EV won't. That just is.

If you get the commendations at twice the speed you just render both ops obsolete twice as fast, right? So if they both drop them you are done with both ops in a month (or whatever arbitrary time you would like to use) and if only KP drops them you are done with EV now and KP in two months.

I still don't understand why EV "should" drop them. KP will drop them and EV won't. That just is.

Then tune down drop rates/raise the costs/whatever. Having just 2 raids to do a week as endgame is what's bad, it doesn't exactly matter if EV should drop them or something else. You remove EV from the list you just made already small list of things to do even smaller. I'm not saying it should be 'faster' but more diverse.

I'm not saying it should be 'faster' but more diverse.

This x1000.

Ok, so they won't drop in EV. What they need to do then, especially to breathe new life back in to EVERYTHING endgame, is to have everything start dropping cool new stuff.

An orange that only drops on Kaon? Yes please.

New Schematic only obtainable from FE or Battle for Ilum? Sure!

Give me some incentive to actually run content again, because otherwise all they're doing is directing me to the next 2 pieces of new content before the next expanion and no reason to visit any of the other stuff again...... ever.

This x1000.

Ok, so they won't drop in EV. What they need to do then, especially to breathe new life back in to EVERYTHING endgame, is to have everything start dropping cool new stuff.

An orange that only drops on Kaon? Yes please.

New Schematic only obtainable from FE or Battle for Ilum? Sure!

Give me some incentive to actually run content again, because otherwise all they're doing is directing me to the next 2 pieces of new content before the next expanion and no reason to visit any of the other stuff again...... ever.

This is a way better idea. If you have Black Hole in KP only it allows them to put White Dwarf commendations (or whatever) in EV at a later date. If you just jam BH comms into everything it dilutes their effect.

I'm all about a 1% drop in a random HM FP. I'd love to see more things like the +10 datacron, Magenta crystal, and the like.