SM TFB Last Phase of Kephess Solo

Filmed on a phone pointed at the screen...

The last guy alive in the raid danced round him for a bit and you don't see kephess die.

/spoiler!!1!1

Not my fault. Too busy beating the encounter to film or take screenshots, but pretty positive the Guild Master stated he was taking screenshots while I was soloing him. Soon as he posts them up, I will repost them here.

But yeah, can't say I didn't see this coming. I knew as soon as I looked at the video and seen that it was shot with a phone pointed at the screen, not showing the whole location and that it didn't show him fall over that people wouldn't believe me.

There is some evidence, though. As you can see from the video, the circles are all dropping in melee range around the boss, so obviously there is no one else up in the background doing anything. As the circles would target them as well or instead. Also, my health doesn't really drop too much at all during the whole 3+ minutes of video footage and you can clearly see the boss go down percents while I stay 80-90%+ HP. Outside of a lagspike or DC, pretty doubtful I didn't down the boss after that. Either way, like I stated, there are screenshots apparently and I will repost them as soon as they are posted on the guild website.

Not that I ain't impressed, but when you are the last one in the fight its easier then if you had your entire team up, you can run the same route and just DPS and use the heals you can. I have done the same on my sentinel, ran around, trying to DPS, but then it was harder as we had our entire team up, I am impressed however by how the rest of the team has died at the encounter, you really should focus on improving then on being impressed by that single dude. Edited by RikuvonDrake

Not that I ain't impressed, but when you are the last one in the fight its easier then if you had your entire team up, you can run the same route and just DPS and use the heals you can. I have done the same on my sentinel, ran around, trying to DPS, but then it was harder as we had our entire team up, I am impressed however by how the rest of the team has died at the encounter, you really should focus on improving then on being impressed by that single dude.

I don't quite understand your last sentence, but I never said it was hard or anything to be impressed by. I just posted a video of me soloing the last phase of Kephess, nothing more. It was quite easy for me, as I was an Op healer and could keep myself up with instants and HoT's without much difficulty as long as I kept moving and dodging the circles. I've personally lasted a long time on my Jugg tank as well for that phase while everyone else was dead. Unfortunately, Jugg tanks do very low damage and can't heal very much. I've been wanting to try that fight on my Mara, but have been tanking and healing ever since I got the other two up, not surprisingly.

To the poster that stated it was sad that my raid died, I don't really know how to respond to that. All I can really say is, everything is from one's perspective and comparative. I know on these forums there are players and guilds that clear EC NM and TFB HM with ease, I understand they would feel my guild is bad, but as a player who dinged 50 and healed LI HM with Tionese and Recruit, as well as just solo'd Kephess last phase, I can safely say they are more than likely not more skilled than me personally. The rest of my guild is another story entirely, though.