View Single Post

BelorfinSiana
11.12.2019 , 10:31 PM | #23
I thought you meant the game was launching next month. Wouldn't that be something?

But uh... man, I hate to say it, but I even liked DA2 better than Inquisition. Dragon Age: Origins was nearly perfect. Having giant spiders in it was the main thing that made it 9/10 instead of 10/10 for me. And then, DA2 comes along and is pretty much as different as possible compared to Origins. I never understood Bioware's logic here. Why do this? Then for DA:I, they claimed it would be like a hybrid of DA:O and DA2, taking the best of each. I was excited about it. But then, DA:I comes out, and it's nothing like DA:O. In fact, it's one of the most boring games I've ever played, with terrible combat and horrible story on every level. And horrible armor designs for the player. Oddly, the inquisitor is the most boring character in Dragon Age, but the most interesting character in SWTOR. DA2 at least made the story compelling.

I hope they do better for DA4, because between that and ME: Andromeda, my patience has run out.

And for the love of all that is good... We need to FINALLY get a character creator that offers plain long hair for male and female characters. I haven't played The Witcher, but look how great Yen's hair looks.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin Raster; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan