So what are people parsing at 60?

My 2 best parses, one the 5OOk, one the 1mil. In optimized 6setpiece 192 gear with 2 revanite implants+1 relic

Also 2 (i think) 198 enhancements from the op mk-2 drops.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/13504/9 (500k) 5,4k

Crit rate was damn lucky on that one tho (40%!)

http://parsely.io/parser/view/13988/37 (1Mil) 5,2k

Edit: both of these were with the double relic proc bug tho, without it i can manage about 5k consistently on the 1 mil dummy.

4,6-4,7 without relic proc and without covered espace.

Edited by Steefr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RNGesus was watching over that parse. The crit on annihilate is amazing. Ravage at 28% and VT 66.66% are also pro. What did you sacrifice? :D

How optimised is your gear?

lol "RNGesus", great word! As for sacrifices: a lot of time spent on the dummy, obviously :-)

As I wrote elsewhere, it's my experience that Annihilate Crit rate is the key factor in good parses, that's why I believe in new 6pc for Watchman, inspite of most people going for old 4pc + new 2pc.

Apart from that for tertiary stats (enhancements, ear, implants) I used one slot for alacrity, 3 for surge, 6 for Accuracy + 1 accuracy augment, rest is might augments.

I'm still missing a few slots for full 198, obviously Mainhand, but also 1 armoring and 5 modifications.

I'm also using a slightly different rotation to have a more balanced sequence of focus generation in the 36s rotation.

Haven't heard from you in a while btw - you still playing your mara in progression? If so, what's your impression of doing Revan?

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

lol "RNGesus", great word! As for sacrifices: a lot of time spent on the dummy, obviously :-)

As I wrote elsewhere, it's my experience that Annihilate Crit rate is the key factor in good parses, that's why I believe in new 6pc for Watchman, inspite of most people going for old 4pc + new 2pc.

Apart from that for tertiary stats (enhancements, ear, implants) I used one slot for alacrity, 3 for surge, 6 for Accuracy + 1 accuracy augment, rest is might augments.

I'm still missing a few slots for full 198, obviously Mainhand, but also 1 armoring and 5 modifications.

I'm also using a slightly different rotation to have a more balanced sequence of focus generation in the 36s rotation.

Haven't heard from you in a while btw - you still playing your mara in progression? If so, what's your impression of doing Revan?

I would be interested to know on what rotation changes you made.

I would be interested to know on what rotation changes you made.

I put Zealous Strike one block later than I used to have it. Though this means delaying its first use after the opener quite a bit, I find it makes for less focus wasted over the whole parse...

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Your gear is slightly better than mine then, but nor have I had that kind of crit luck yet! I did not know people still favoured the 4 + 2 set bonus. I guess it could be argued for in 192s, but surely not in 198, at least not for annihilation. Stronger ravage for carnage during gore is always nice, I suppose.

Are you running strength or power augments (outside of any acc augments if needed)? I hear people say the Resurrected FR still double procs, but I sold mine some time ago, so haven't been able to verify that.

As for raiding, I stopped at 9/10. One of our tanks had to take a break due to work commitments, so I am currently tanking on my PT. I have some experience on Revan and it's not a positive one. The first phase is downright nasty if you get the dot consecutively. Uptime plummets alongside your dps. Although I never got to do second and third floor due to the switch I can see those being kinder, especially second floor. Fact remains that being a melee with no cc immunity against knockbacks equals bad times during that fight. All other fights are doable, albeit harder for melee than PTs and ranged to do well.

I am still a marauder at heart, though. I'd love nothing more than seeing the devs actually fixing the class with 3.2. They have so much feedback now, so it's downright shocking if nothing happens. What about you? Are you raiding on your sentinel or sage?

Your gear is slightly better than mine then, but nor have I had that kind of crit luck yet! I did not know people still favoured the 4 + 2 set bonus. I guess it could be argued for in 192s, but surely not in 198, at least not for annihilation. Stronger ravage for carnage during gore is always nice, I suppose.

I haven't tested 4+2 on Carnage. Even if it were superior, I probably wouldn't want to build a second equipment, since I only use Carnage on Commanders, Malaphar and Sparky where it doesn't really make a difference...

Are you running strength or power augments (outside of any acc augments if needed)? I hear people say the Resurrected FR still double procs, but I sold mine some time ago, so haven't been able to verify that.

I run strength and yeah, the resurrected FR does double proc, but not reliably, so it's gambling a bit, if you use it.

As for raiding, I stopped at 9/10. One of our tanks had to take a break due to work commitments, so I am currently tanking on my PT. I have some experience on Revan and it's not a positive one. The first phase is downright nasty if you get the dot consecutively. Uptime plummets alongside your dps. Although I never got to do second and third floor due to the switch I can see those being kinder, especially second floor. Fact remains that being a melee with no cc immunity against knockbacks equals bad times during that fight. All other fights are doable, albeit harder for melee than PTs and ranged to do well.

I am still a marauder at heart, though. I'd love nothing more than seeing the devs actually fixing the class with 3.2. They have so much feedback now, so it's downright shocking if nothing happens. What about you? Are you raiding on your sentinel or sage?

If bosses are doable with two mdps, I'm raiding on my Sent, if not, I'm the one who goes rDPS, mostly on my Sage. But we found that we can do all bosses with two mdps except Torque. This is excluding Revan, of course. We're still at 8/10 and decided to go for Coratanni first, so I haven't pulled Revan on HM yet. But since every mdps says it's a nightmare I trust it is. And it's probably not doable with a Sentinel and a Guardian DPS, I assume. So I can't say what I'll be playing...

And I agree, I've seen so many good ideas on the forums already, I feel all Devs would need to do is mix the best of them.

But they also need to change their approach to fight mechanics imo. I love doing Torque HM as a melee, since it's a real challenge. But it should be equally hard on rDPS, cause, honestly, on my Sage that fight's a piece of cake. Fire would have to be on rdps camp as often as on the mdps/tank camp to start with. Walkers need a bigger targeting circle. Underlurker Adds should do more damage to players the farther they are away not the closer you are.

There are simply ways for almost any boss fight to make life for rDPS harder and thus more balanced...

I have always accepted the slightly harder mechanics melee had to react to, because we we were rewarded for mastering them. Even mastering the current mechanics perfectly do not net the same rewards. You can do the necessary damage, but it is often less than ranged and most certainly not above. The best you can hope for is being equal, and that is more because the ranged is making mistakes rather than anything you do. They clearly stated melee would do more damage than ranged with 100%. Even that is not true, and then add the various mechanics that hamper melee more than ranged and you got a badly balanced game.

Concealment 4762 http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/17792/0

Gear is mostly 192 with a few 186 enhancements. I run with 99 percent accuracy and 71 percent surge. With Concealment's relatively high built-in critical chance, I find that it is well worth it to give up an accuracy piece for a surge piece, which translates to giving up 1 percent accuracy for 3 percent surge.

Concealment 4762 http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/17792/0

Gear is mostly 192 with a few 186 enhancements. I run with 99 percent accuracy and 71 percent surge. With Concealment's relatively high built-in critical chance, I find that it is well worth it to give up an accuracy piece for a surge piece, which translates to giving up 1 percent accuracy for 3 percent surge.

Augments.