Did I hear this right?

Uluain

Here is my take on this.

I don't care if they are in game or not. This has nothing to do with SGRA on my part, it has more to do with any of it. ( even the romance crap we have now)

It means squat. The arcs we have now do NOTHING.

BUT...... There is NO way they should not have been included, since they put in romance to begin with.

So good luck to you who want this.

It should have been in since launch since reg. romance was.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my take on this.

I don't care if they are in game or not. This has nothing to do with SGRA on my part, it has more to do with any of it. ( even the romance crap we have now)

It means squat. The arcs we have now do NOTHING.

BUT...... There is NO way they should not have been included, since they put in romance to begin with.

So good luck to you who want this.

It should have been in since launch since reg. romance was.

It's actually kind of refreshing to see someone who basically says I don't care about romances, but others do, so I hope you get what you want.

So kudos to you, sir/madame, for being a considerate human being.

Too often I see people rage 'I'd rather no romances at all!' like bunches of people don't flock to BW games specifically because of the romance storylines.

It's actually kind of refreshing to see someone who basically says I don't care about romances, but others do, so I hope you get what you want.

So kudos to you, sir/madame, for being a considerate human being.

Too often I see people rage 'I'd rather no romances at all!' like bunches of people don't flock to BW games specifically because of the romance storylines.

Maybe it is because I am married , and have a loving wife. I don't need romance in a game.

But since it is here, they should have had ALL romance in the game. Not just a selection.

I would like to thank those who themselves have no particular interest in SGRAs, but have come to this thread in a spirit of tolerance and fairness to express their support.

It is much appreciated.

:)

/blows kiss

Edited by markcymru

That's pretty much what it boils down to. I wouldn't mind if there was no romance options at all, but having those flirt options pop up that can lead to romances just...well....it's kind of insulting to not have the option to have my character romance a female companion.

I have some very strong reasons for not wanting to romance the male companions. I tried, but it really made me uncomfortable playing the game.

I would like to add my thanks to those who themselves have no particular interest in SGRAs, but have come to this thread in a spirit of tolerance and fairness to express their support.

It is much appreciated.:)

/blows kiss

I would like to add that while it may seem at times that SGRA is all we care about, it's simply because as of now it's sorely missing from the game.

But I do have a lot of other things that I'd like to see implemented, like proper housing, definitely more class story content, and yes, even hood toggles.

It's just right now SGRA is the most important feature I'd like to see because we don't have any of it yet.

After it is implemented, I'll gladly join other peeps in their quest for stuff that's not satisfactory yet.

We prioritize. That's no different for SGR followers, you see.

We all want to see a great game come to life. It's just, as of now, for us a huge chunk is missing.

Edited by Lent_San

I would like to add that while it may seem at times that SGRA is all we care about, it's simply because as of now it's sorely missing from the game.

Well....er....for me it's kind of more important than other things, but that's because of some major personal issues on my part; however, I am also aware that there are some vital things that need fixing in this game, and I've been very patient up to this point.

Well....er....for me it's kind of more important than other things, but that's because of some major personal issues on my part; however, I am also aware that there are some vital things that need fixing in this game, and I've been very patient up to this point.

True. For me it's more important than other things as well, just wanted to point out that we're still interested in all of the game getting better over time, and more complete. At least for me, that's the case. :p

Edited by Lent_San

Interestingly, for me it's almost the other way round. I find some of the female companions annoying and childish and never really like to have them in my crew. Have virtually never taken Nadia out of her shiny little box but instead have taken Iresso and Theran. Theran ended up annoying me too. I guess it's down to individual tastes and personal interests, things we can connect with, that we really need to see a whole variety of chars and possibilities in the game, not just mainstream choices off the conveyor belt. :confused:

I tend to like Ensign Temple or SCORPIO the most, but I also enjoy Kaliyo. It really is up to individual tastes. With Quinn, I think part of it had to do with the fact that he seemed like a worm from the get go.

Well, keeping with the spirit of this thread starting to think it's about time Bioware/EA lets us know if this expansion is going to have the sgra content or not, have quite a few people on the fence in regards to purchasing this thing because they think your trying to trojan horse this content in.. :rolleyes:

I tend to like Ensign Temple or SCORPIO the most, but I also enjoy Kaliyo. It really is up to individual tastes. With Quinn, I think part of it had to do with the fact that he seemed like a worm from the get go.

Toady was more like it. I had to many Officers like Quinn when I served in the Marines. But I needed a healer.:D

Edited by Taorus

Well, keeping with the spirit of this thread starting to think it's about time Bioware/EA lets us know if this expansion is going to have the sgra content or not, have quite a few people on the fence in regards to purchasing this thing because they think your trying to trojan horse this content in.. :rolleyes:

Well, I've made it clear...if it isn't in the expansion I've got better places to spend my money.

Yuk. Alright, i'm not gonna be into Quinn then. :p

Well, it's up to you, you know :)

I tried romancing Quinn, but got so uncomfortable I stopped.

*points to sig* I guess I'm digging the cuties. :p The option to fire and hire crew members, especially when SGRAs are coming, would be the second point on my priority list, most definitely.

C'mon, many of them are mercenaries anyway.... Or could be. It would even make sense. :p

*points to sig* I guess I'm digging the cuties. :p The option to fire and hire crew members, especially when SGRAs are coming, would be the second point on my priority list, most definitely.

C'mon, many of them are mercenaries anyway.... Or could be. It would even make sense. :p

Definitely. I'd love to fire certain ones and hire others :)

Definitely. I'd love to fire certain ones and hire others :)

You used to be able to get rid of companions (and kill them) in beta. They removed that because people came to the forum screaming "bawwww, I didn't know Elara would really go away when I shot her! How am I supposed to play without a healer?!"

I'm not even joking.

You used to be able to get rid of companions (and kill them) in beta. They removed that because people came to the forum screaming "bawwww, I didn't know Elara would really go away when I shot her! How am I supposed to play without a healer?!"

I'm not even joking.

This is true.... If you look at some of the choices( ashara from Sorc) you can actually still tell her to go away, but she does'nt.

Well, it's up to you, you know :)

I tried romancing Quinn, but got so uncomfortable I stopped.

Personally, I was hoping for a more uncomfortable romance. With my chaotic evil Warrior I wanted her to really take advantage of the power difference. But so far I've found it pretty boring.

I'm not even joking.

Would have been fine, except they also removed the kits which let people assign companions to different roles. Maybe it was too problematic to work, but I'm still disappointed I can't shove Quinn out the air-lock and give his medical implements to Broomark. "Paging Dr. Yeti"