Falshpoint Q's Should this be introduced?

1: Flashpoint Q? Do you feel that a Q system should be implemented for FP's and do you think it would be a good addition?

2: If a Q system was put in place, should it be X-Server?

Personally I have not been doing many FP's I want to, yet at the same time, I do not like spending so much time sitting at the fleet LFG'ing. I also do not like the low population of servers hampering the ability to explore game content and try new things.

I think a server queue similar to the PVP one should be implemented. I really don't know why there wasn't one to begin with in all honesty.

Can you imagine how much progress you could get done in a few hours if this were in place?! I could complete FPs at double the rate probably, and have a much better chance of getting the loot that my class actually needs.

1. Nope, I'd much rather have a fully developed LFG system that allowed conection between the 'shard's (ie worlds) rather than than a queue system.

2. Again really no. Arguably, in my view, some server mergers wouldnt be a bad idea. I think bioware made a few too many servers and really spread the playerbase out too far. Part of the neccessity of not having an cross server group finder is that if you lower the cost of finding groups people are willing to commit less to them. Soon as one thing goes wrong boom their gone. Same server is fine so long as what I said in 1 is addressed plus perhaps some server mergers.

1: Flashpoint Q? Do you feel that a Q system should be implemented for FP's and do you think it would be a good addition?

No, sitting in Fleet spamming an LFG message builds community better than actually running content with people... somehow...

Can you imagine how much progress you could get done in a few hours if this were in place?! I could complete FPs at double the rate probably, and have a much better chance of getting the loot that my class actually needs.

Or you could fail and wipe over and over with undergeared PuGs. I would never use it, but hey, if that's what makes people happy, so be it. Personally, that's what a guild is for.

Or you could fail and wipe over and over with undergeared PuGs. I would never use it, but hey, if that's what makes people happy, so be it. Personally, that's what a guild is for.

I can understand your point, however if you prefer to run FP's with specific players, or guild members this would actually make it easier for you to do so. You can join an FP Q as a group, this would assure instant Q, and would not require players to leave their current zones to participate.

It's awesome that you have an active guild, all of my toons are guilded, however there are usually just a few players on at any given time.

Edited by suzy_lee

1. Nope, I'd much rather have a fully developed LFG system that allowed conection between the 'shard's (ie worlds) rather than than a queue system.

I agree with the much needed re-vamp of the LFG system, and it would be very cool if it connected the worlds in one chat, I think the only issue may be the length of travel time required to meet up at the fleet, in some cases it may be quick if the other members are able to use their fleet pass, or if they can use a quick travel point to the shuttle. However they will still have to drop what they are doing to join you. Then getting back to where they were is also time consuming. But, yes the LFG system is almost useless atm

You can join an FP Q as a group, this would assure instant Q, and would not require players to leave their current zones to participate.

Didn't actually think of it that way. Not really a bad idea. I was reading it more as a LFG queue. I'd love to hop into a FP without having to wait for the group from all over the place.