RP Partner re-roll

Mando

I planned to go commando (lol) for my advanced class. So either healing or DPS for me. Either is fine. I won't be able to be on on Sunday night. As i have to work. (It'll be my Monday morning and its the first time I've had to work a morning shift in moths. Go figure.) but I'll be right after that!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note to Group 2: Aarovis is level 9 and nearing completion of Tython. I've added Laerion & Calantha to my friends list. I'll likely finish out Tython tomorrow evening. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone on Fleet!

Quick note to Group 2: Aarovis is level 9 and nearing completion of Tython. I've added Laerion & Calantha to my friends list. I'll likely finish out Tython tomorrow evening. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone on Fleet!

Looks like I just missed AngelAlkaiser last night. I'm going to play some more today though so I look forward to seeing you on the Fleet soon. =]

Hello! Back a few hours earlier than I expected. All went well, and I'm glad to see we're all still active here. I'm going to go sentinel with my Jedi Knight, as I already have 2 Guardian Knights and a Juggernaut Sith...

I think creating a guild would help keep in touch, but I think we should make sure this works first and get our feet in the water. Once we're actively RPing I think it would be a great idea.

bunglermoose, I am logging on now to create my Knight. Let's make sure we RP on Tython at some point soon! I'll be on a good amount today if you happen to get the chance to log on earlier.

I planned to go commando (lol) for my advanced class. So either healing or DPS for me. Either is fine. I won't be able to be on on Sunday night. As i have to work. (It'll be my Monday morning and its the first time I've had to work a morning shift in moths. Go figure.) but I'll be right after that!

Alright :3 Well, as I advance through Ord Mantell I'll think about what I want. Pure DPS Gunslinger will be a fun adventure, never tried it before. But, Scoundrel healing is awesome >.< (at least, from what I've seen and heard.)!!

Mando: I agree. Lets see how this all works out first before creating a guild. :)

Also, for GROUP 1... I've started my journey through Ord Mantell. I look forward to seeing you all on the Fleet, and hopefully JIshVidal on the planet :)

Edited by shadowdemon

Mando: I'll be on tonight for sure around 9:00 CST. If that's too late for you, that's cool... I'll be on tomorrow night a little earlier than that. :)

Yeah, that's a bit late for me tonight. I have to wake up pretty early every morning for work... We'll try tomorrow! You can just level your main characters tonight then eh?

Group 2:

AngelAlkaiser - Laerion, Smuggler

LostInReverie - Calantha, Female Trooper

Karmatree - Quo'do'yato, Jedi Consular

Lymm - Aarovis, Jedi Knight

OK, I'll be on Monday night from 2100-2300 or so EST. I'm planning to make Aarovis a Guardian, but I wanted to make sure we had our roles squared away; I'd hate to do all this and end up with 4 DPS...

If someone else wants to tank, let me know and I'll go Sentinel: I truly have no preference. Anyone going to heal? DPS? What roles do you guys want? Can everyone be on Fleet Monday @ 2100 EST? Will the questions never stop...? :cool:

Also, add 'Ghaur' to your Friends list; that's the character I started to kill time on this server.

Edited by Lymm

Group 1: Just want to give an update, I'm now off Ord Mantell and waiting in the fleet! I picked Gunslinger as my advance class. JIshVidal and I had a successful RP encounter while doing the Heroics together on Ord Mantell! Looking forward to when we can all RP together! I'll be waiting for you all on the fleet! :)

Group 1: Alright! Well if me and bunglermoose can't find a time to RP in the next couple days we will just power level to you guys and all go together from there. bunglermoose, what are your available times for the next few days?

I'm usually on every night starting around 8 CST. If you don't see Zandros, whisper Straeker on Rep side or Shaddix on Imp side. I'll likely be on Zandros though -- he's level 6 as of last night. I'm just going to play through -- if we get together, cool... if not, that's cool too... the galaxy awaits! :) Edited by bunglermoose

I think I am a little late to the party, but I was wondering if you guys still have a spot open for another. I did this a few years ago with a mate on SWG and it was the best RP experience I ever had.

If I am too late, I would love to know if any other people are interested, and we can start up another group!

I think I am a little late to the party, but I was wondering if you guys still have a spot open for another. I did this a few years ago with a mate on SWG and it was the best RP experience I ever had.

If I am too late, I would love to know if any other people are interested, and we can start up another group!

EDITED @ 9:18pm EST

If we get enough interest, I would help start another group for you!

Since I haven't really had the time to power level Pherus to the station since I'm switching jobs here in a week and it's really busy these last few days... Well, I'm going to give my group a choice on how to begin our saga. So!

Here are the rules: Group 1 only, majority vote wins, I will not vote to avoid a tie. Which path do you think we should take?

Path 1: I take the weekend to power level Pherus to the station and hopefully have him ready for next week, in where we will all meet on The Esseles and start there. Pros: Pretty simple, classic RP meet up, can't really go wrong, don't think anyone would complain about this... Cons: Well, classic RP meet up, sort of simple, will take me at least this whole weekend to hopefully get Pherus there...

Path 2: We break from the easy cheesy way of meeting, and put a little twist in here... On Tython, the flesh raiders are attacking Jedi grounds, and you (Group 1) are called upon for help. So, Smuggler is paid to deliver supplies and gets caught up in our story however you see fit, Trooper is assigned to Tython to help defend the Temple, Consular would be your decision on why you're coming back... Now this would mean we all meet on Tython, and would start RPing from my class quests and use the side quests as more stories and objectives for the war on Tython... Pros: Interesting new way to start our story our own way, we can start as soon as we pick a time, might be very fun if we start a good story there... Cons: It's different, might fail if we can't think of an invigorating story, our Consular would have to go back to Tython...

I seriously have no personal preference, I want to do what you all want to do. Either way I think we can make it the best RPing experience you've ever had. So, cast a vote, or brainstorm and throw in another path for us...

Edited by Mando

I like Scenario Two to be honest. It sort of starts our adventure off in medias res and gives us something on which to focus. Maybe this group already knows each other and has worked together before; certainly the knight and the consular could possibly know each other from Jedi training or some such.

I certainly don't mind going back to Tython -- maybe Zandros was called there, or maybe he never left ICly. I'm not opposed to any metafictional gerrymandering to make things fit.

Edited by bunglermoose

I like Scenario Two to be honest. It sort of starts our adventure off in medias res and gives us something on which to focus. Maybe this group already knows each other and has worked together before; certainly the knight and the consular could possibly know each other from Jedi training or some such.

I certainly don't mind going back to Tython -- maybe Zandros was called there, or maybe he never left ICly. I'm not opposed to any metafictional gerrymandering to make things fit.

Very good points bunglermoose! It does, it gives us a goal to begin with. We're focused on something the minute we start, and if you recall, all of the Star Wars movies start off right in the middle of things like you said. There's no down time, you're immersed in the story as soon as it starts. And I really like how you suggested we come together and I will add to that if you don't mind. shadowdemon our smuggler and JIshVidal our trooper said they RP'ed some heroics together, so it is entirely possible Jlsh could hire shadow due to the talents of the smuggler during their earlier questing. And Zandros and Pherus would certainly have seen or even trained together at some point.

So I suppose I lied earlier... Path 2 would be my vote, I think it gets us kicked off in a much bigger way (a war on Tython compared to meeting on a shuttle to Coruscant...) than The Esseles. We can of course do the flashpoint after Tython. But first let's hear from our other members, yes?

I just saw this, is there anymore room for people?

Yeah, got a couple more interested I think. I can organize you guys and help brainstorm for you too if you want?

I think these people are interested: darth-malignus, Elendius, myolinyr. Check in to make sure you're still wanting to do this.

Edited by Mando

Choice 2 sounds like it would be a blast! In fact, as I was reading I started coming up with a way to get Tal there that would fit who he is. Him being Twi'lek I'm going to probably play with Kalikori Village (woo Twi'leks!) aspect of Tython and running supplies to them or some such. If we go that route, of course.

So, my votes in for #2!