16/25 for PvP

islander

16/25 takes the 2 points out of sonic barrier and puts them into the DoTs on impale.

Um no, the DOT on impale is pretty lackluster, 16/25 picks up Savagery to turn Scream and Vicious Throw into almost auto crit attacks. An execute that is guaranteed to hit 4-5k+ every time is amazing in PvP.

Um no, the DOT on impale is pretty lackluster, 16/25 picks up Savagery to turn Scream and Vicious Throw into almost auto crit attacks. An execute that is guaranteed to hit 4-5k+ every time is amazing in PvP.

That's correct.

I run 16/25 constantly now. It's my jug stance. I'll switch to shi-cho rage spec when attacking in voidstar for example, and spec back when defending. Sometimes I'll switch spec to grab sonic barrier for huttball. (Tank gear and stim included but not required).

Important to note, it is better to equip dps gear with power/surge mods. The damage isn't going to make yer jaw drop, but you Will be able to solo kill almost all encounters.

Heh, I got my arse handed to me by this scoundrel last night. There are couple scoundrels on pot5 that hit insanely hard. I think they're names are Ates and Venomous(thanks guys I might have to lvl my Operative lol). It's great fighting against skilled players. Shadows/sins put up a hell of a fight as well.

The point is you'll have alot of mitigation abilities and with the enhanced crit on scream/vicious throw you'll be able to win alot of fights instead of simply trying to survive until help arrives. Which would be better? Lol I can only say what is more enjoyable.