No Guild Conquest Rewards

Exly

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Eric,

I find that a bit deceitful on your part to be honest. You had us grind for new conquest targets with the promise of new conquest rewards. Don't you remember?

This was your statement before 6.0 released:

And now, after we've gotten old conquest rewards, you are saying something different...

Please explain why the change?

Kind regards

Peter

It seems pretty simple to me. Most of us do not live in the forums so we would have no idea that we would have needed to grind to a much larger number that we would not have known ahead of time.

Further, the idea is unreasonable for logical reasons as the current conquest points are significantly inflated over what they were before 6.0. That means even someone would have to do multiple times the effort two weeks ago as they would this week to get the guild conquest reward and that seems pretty unreasonable, especially taking into account that much of the player base probably had no idea of the comment you quoted.

That's not really true. The cq point rewards are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than they were before, so it more or less evens out. Some things are slower, some things are faster. I can get at least a couple of toons to 50k in a casual few hours of play doing ops (25k cq points plus whatever grind points), but after running out of big numbers quests it gets a bit slower. But my 4 man guild was able to get 500k without too much trouble, feels like maybe 10-15% slower than before patch?

That's not really true. The cq point rewards are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than they were before, so it more or less evens out. Some things are slower, some things are faster. I can get at least a couple of toons to 50k in a casual few hours of play doing ops (25k cq points plus whatever grind points), but after running out of big numbers quests it gets a bit slower. But my 4 man guild was able to get 500k without too much trouble, feels like maybe 10-15% slower than before patch?

As far as I know this thread is about the week just before 6.0, when it was 15k and any points you got was according to the old system. In other words not a discussion about 15k v 50k, which has nothing to do with this here..

Most of us understood that 15k would be enough for guild conquest rewards as well as reaching personal goal. Besides that some of us were in guilds winning a planetary conquest, and still missing those (including quite a few who made more than 50k conquest points on that last week before 6.0, when 15k was supposed to be enough)

Personally I don't care that much about the mats, since I'll get those soon enough anyway, but it's not every week my guild wins conquest so we're quite a few who are upset about that

Edit: To try making it clear, I could live without the mats rewards from winning conquest (easy enough to get again with 5-20 alts reaching conquest goal weekly), but if they said 15k was enough that week then it should've been, and also winning a planet should have counted.

Edited by EmHun

Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric

I sent you a direct message a week ago or so. Not going to spam you but is there an update on this cause it's still not fixed and I didn't get the rewards on most of my characters still.

I didn't get any plans for ten toons and no one in my guild did either.

Contacted Eric and no answer.

We put in tickets and were told by customer service well isn't that too bad, there's nothing we can do.

So pretty much just cheated out of ten plans with no ability for recourse or anyone to ask for recourse because customer service does not care.

Wow. Someone actually suggested RNG gives us more control over gearing? Not at all.

To the actual issue of this thread, I doubt Eric has replied to anyone who sent them names of characters that did not get rewards. They wanted the names for research purposes per their comment.

However, I agree with the sentiment that after another week I would have expected an update on this issue in the Dev Tracker at the very least.

Guys, you might wanna check the Materials tab of yours. I found mine there. Not sure why plans are considered to be them, but that was my case.

I did check that and this was not the case for me. Actually, on few characters I got the rewards after a week all rewards were in my inventory. Some of the rewards don't even go to material stash; for example credit chips, so they would still appear in my inventory even if materials would magically automatically went to stash. Also some people reported they didn't get their conqueror title and that has nothing to do with material stash either, too. The rewards were simply missing on most of the characters.

Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric

So I know you have had a ton of stuff going on, but I sent you my list of toons that did not receive the rewards and have not heard anything back yet.

So I know you have had a ton of stuff going on, but I sent you my list of toons that did not receive the rewards and have not heard anything back yet.

Sorry, Eric isn’t here right now, “He has now entered the post release cone of silence phase” with regards to bugs and bad game systems driving people from the game. He will only reply to broken server issues and CM problems for the foreseeable future, until he has to promote something new or post patch notes that aren’t complete. (Happens everytime post release).

Sorry Eric for the snark, but you know it’s true to a certain extent. History doesn’t lie.

I do have one thing to say and that this was true on the first week that if during the prior week you did 15k and got your conquest quest reward and the guild got the to the new guild conquest point total that you would get the guild reward as well.

Did you log in to that toon before 12pm or when ever local time that the conquest resets?

I have lost rewards because I logged in during the down hour and gain a bit of points.

If that was not the issue then are you sure the guild you were on got the score they set for.

Does that clear this up? I mean I lost the reward on eight different toons because my guild didn't make the score and only got it on one which was in a different guild. So were you really looking forward to getting a reward you were already destined to lose?

I do have one thing to say and that this was true on the first week that if during the prior week you did 15k and got your conquest quest reward and the guild got the to the new guild conquest point total that you would get the guild reward as well.

Did you log in to that toon before 12pm or when ever local time that the conquest resets?

I have lost rewards because I logged in during the down hour and gain a bit of points.

If that was not the issue then are you sure the guild you were on got the score they set for.

Does that clear this up? I mean I lost the reward on eight different toons because my guild didn't make the score and only got it on one which was in a different guild. So were you really looking forward to getting a reward you were already destined to lose?

Yep we hit the goal. I am the GM and we were doing small yield. Very small guild but we got conquest on Monday so there should have been no problem.

Sorry, Eric isn’t here right now, “He has now entered the post release cone of silence phase” with regards to bugs and bad game systems driving people from the game. He will only reply to broken server issues and CM problems for the foreseeable future, until he has to promote something new or post patch notes that aren’t complete. (Happens everytime post release).

Sorry Eric for the snark, but you know it’s true to a certain extent. History doesn’t lie.

I chuckled and sobbed at the same time - you are right I'm afraid :(

please Eric - say something

Eric, please give us an update on those toons that didn't get the rewards when others did. And any chance that we can get a choice on the encryptions for the rest of those toons? Logistical encryptions aren't what my guild needs when we've been focusing for months on command encryptions for our flagship.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.

• If a character met the new personal target (50K) and the Guild met the new Invasion target, then that character will have received their rewards normally on launch day.
    • Reminder that characters need to claim their Conquest rewards during that week or they can expire.

[*]If a character met the original personal target but not the new target (between 15K - 49,999) and the Guild met the new Invasion targets, they should have received their rewards during the automatic grant I messaged earlier in the thread.

If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support. They can verify the points earned for characters/guilds in that window and reward you appropriately. Reminder that any rewards you receive from this grant will be from the level 70 Conquest completion not level 75 as you would have been 70 at the time of grant.

Thanks all.

-eric

Hey folks,

, please file a ticket with Customer Support.

Eric , this is slightly "off-topic" (from a certain point-of-view :cool: ) but still very relevant: Any idea when the IN-GAME customer support ticket system might be fixed? Tickets/Reports are usually able to be filed, but never able to be amended nor updated nor even closed. Furthermore, often times i'll get an Email from 'support' saying they have replied to my in-game ticket, but yet when i check in-game i don't see any reply.

It can be...rather frustrating.

Thanks.

Edited by Nee-Elder
words

For anyone needing to contact Customer Service, here's a template. Feel free to adapt as needed.

I have not received the conquest rewards from the week of October 15 to 22, 2019, even though multiple of my characters were eligible for them. Per Eric Musco's post on the officlal forums, I am sending in a ticket to request the missing rewards.

The following [NUMBER OF CHARACTERS] characters have all met the original target (between 15k and 49,999 points) but did not receive the conquest rewards with the automatic grant during 6.0a maintenance on October 29, 2019.

These characters are all on the server "[sERVER NAME]" in the guild "[GUILD NAME]" on [FACTION] side. Our guild has invaded the [sMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE] target and made the required points, so please send the reward for the [sMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE] target to the following characters.

It's okay, I am not going to bother anymore filing a ticket with CS just to get that 150K credit chip, etc etc, cause the guild I am member of made the new value of conquest points before Onslaught was released. I just consider this lost and I will move on.

Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.

• If a character met the new personal target (50K) and the Guild met the new Invasion target, then that character will have received their rewards normally on launch day.
    • Reminder that characters need to claim their Conquest rewards during that week or they can expire.

[*]If a character met the original personal target but not the new target (between 15K - 49,999) and the Guild met the new Invasion targets, they should have received their rewards during the automatic grant I messaged earlier in the thread.

If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support. They can verify the points earned for characters/guilds in that window and reward you appropriately. Reminder that any rewards you receive from this grant will be from the level 70 Conquest completion not level 75 as you would have been 70 at the time of grant.

Thanks all.

-eric

What a total crock. File a ticket for what? So your customer service can ignore the issue or flat out lie?

People have taken every step asked and they are not getting the rewards they EARNED.

You promised to fix it and you have not.

It's been weeks now and still not resolved.

We have opened tickets. No response.

We have sent you messages. No response.

It's not poor customer service you have. It's no customer service you have.

Edited by Genada