Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

Just in case I get lucky, I'm leaving this here for Cunninglynguist (probably just butchered the name, sorry), in case he/she/they read the server forums.

You called me out for being "retarded" in a warzone the other day. Alderaan Civil War, if I remember correctly. It was a disaster. We cleared and claimed the east turret as a team, only to leave me out there alone to defend it by myself. Me, a full Recruit Vanguard tank against FIVE Fully geared Imps.

I'll leave it to your imaginations how THAT ended.

Unfortunately, I was too busy dying to get the word out in time that the enemy was approaching, and by then it was already too late...but apparently, not too late for you to insult me in Ops chat, then tuck tail and abandon the warzone instead of sticking around to at least get some commendations for our effort. What you did was unsportsmanlike, but what I said to you afterward, trying to call you out on it, might be considered worse. (It was apparently enough to persuade you to put me on your ignore list...first time that's ever happened to me since Early Access Day One, believe it or not.)

I hope you understand something, before you simply dismiss me out of hand however: I have never PvPed before that day. Shortly after getting my *** handed to me in that warzone, I managed to scrape enough Warzone commendations to buy my first ever War Hero piece (War Hero Supercommando's Blaster Rifle, for the curious). Frankly, I hope you find it within you to take a nooblet off of your /ignore, if only so you can teach me how to do PvP the RIGHT way.

Regards,

Major Hadriel, Founder

Jedi Covenant, formerly of Canderous Ordo

(P.S.: You're welcome to join me on my Hard Mode Flashpoint runs any time, if you'd like. That's what I spend most of my time doing. I already have full min/maxed Black Hole gear with Dread Guard relics. Currently holding steady at 24k health

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case I get lucky, I'm leaving this here for Cunninglynguist (probably just butchered the name, sorry), in case he/she/they read the server forums.

You called me out for being "retarded" in a warzone the other day. Alderaan Civil War, if I remember correctly. It was a disaster. We cleared and claimed the east turret as a team, only to leave me out there alone to defend it by myself. Me, a full Recruit Vanguard tank against FIVE Fully geared Imps.

Unfortunately, I was too busy dying to get the word out in time that the enemy was approaching, and by then it was already too late...but apparently, not too late for you to insult me in Ops chat, then tuck tail and abandon the warzone instead of sticking around to at least get some commendations for our effort. What you did was unsportsmanlike, but what I said to you afterward, trying to call you out on it, might be considered worse. (It was apparently enough to persuade you to put me on your ignore list...first time that's ever happened to me since Early Access Day One, believe it or not.)

I hope you understand something, before you simply dismiss me out of hand however: I have never PvPed before that day. Shortly after getting my *** handed to me in that warzone, I managed to scrape enough Warzone commendations to buy my first ever War Hero piece (War Hero Supercommando's Blaster Rifle, for the curious). Frankly, I hope you find it within you to take a nooblet off of your /ignore, if only so you can teach me how to do PvP the RIGHT way.

Regards,

Major Hadriel, Founder

Jedi Covenant, formerly of Canderous Ordo

(P.S.: You're welcome to join me on my Hard Mode Flashpoint runs any time, if you'd like. That's what I spend most of my time doing. I already have full min/maxed Black Hole gear with Dread Guard relics. Currently holding steady at 24k health

Hi,

It sucks to be called I completely understand. I have called some people out before and I feel bad afterwards but I have low patience for stupidity. I had a person tell me one time " I could type that we had inc at node because I was stunned" then I replied with " so you are stunned at the keyboard?" I felt bad but sometimes people need to be pointed out on their mistakes. Granted he should not of called you retarded but sometimes you will have those ragers that leave.

Just for next time even if you see one coming call it out do not try to fight on your own especially if in recruit gear. Anyways I would not worry about some guy putting you ignore. He is probably not that good anyways lol. Hope this helps!

Gotta call as soon as you see inc. If it was stealth, you calling and then dying > you fighting, not calling and then dying. People should have been watching your HP on frames an they probably shouldn't have left a recruit vanguard on node defense but that's a whole other discussion.

Gotta call as soon as you see inc. If it was stealth, you calling and then dying > you fighting, not calling and then dying. People should have been watching your HP on frames an they probably shouldn't have left a recruit vanguard on node defense but that's a whole other discussion.
...and now I know, which is precisely 0% of the battle, apparently...

Hi,

It sucks to be called I completely understand. I have called some people out before and I feel bad afterwards but I have low patience for stupidity. I had a person tell me one time " I could type that we had inc at node because I was stunned" then I replied with " so you are stunned at the keyboard?" I felt bad but sometimes people need to be pointed out on their mistakes. Granted he should not of called you retarded but sometimes you will have those ragers that leave.

Just for next time even if you see one coming call it out do not try to fight on your own especially if in recruit gear. Anyways I would not worry about some guy putting you ignore. He is probably not that good anyways lol. Hope this helps!

At least this guy is willing to take advice, most PvE hero's are arrogant as hell :p

As an FYI, there is a category for damage/protection and one for protection/damage. Also, even though I'm sure any warzone that had 11 million protection would have to be a blast for either team, you may want to take the extra number out of the second listing.