OPS?? BUGGED? fed up!!

any one else notice since last weeks patch and todays patch WEIRD operation bugs are happening? like last week SOA was considered deafeated and we never touched em but we killed infernal council and the patch made it were he was available so we did em again?

the patch today made it where ya kill a boss we did in nightmare 8man ev he dropped 1 schematic + ethers theres so much bugs in this game its just geting crazy im realy geten fed up with the game alot of my guildys wanna quit cause there is no point of raiding today cause no incentive of defeating aboss we got 1 schematic and 3 collumni commendations and 1000 credits i hear alot of ether guilds having the same problem and im sure ALOT of subs will be lost after there march update isnt up to par as they say i think its very dumb to release new stuff when they havnt fixed there old stuff

English is pretty tough huh?

He had a perfectly valid point even if there were some technical difficulties with communicating it.

A couple of times in the last week we've had master looter work only sporadically on hardmodes also, and some bosses like Pylons dropped absolutely nothing.

we was doing a few of the new ones on 8m NM last night,

1. ML couldnt give loot out properly, i would win the roll but it would give me it. (every boss did this)

2. none of the bosses dropped any rataka gear, only the exo stuff

3. leader d/ced and then we couldnt invite him back in after relogging, also tried logging an old and doing it that way but it still wouldnt let him back in so we called it.

all in all complete waste of a ****** raid day bothering with NM, just delete it until u can fix it properly.

kkthxbye.