View Single Post

Rion_Starkiller
02.01.2019 , 03:29 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Its only a game problem if its not intentional, which all signs are point to it being. This appears to be more like a preference problem, to each ones own. And if that drives one person away, then it probably draws someone else in knowing that gear isnt just given away quickly either.
Quote:
Not everyone agrees that RNG is a bad thing. Some people are acting as though their complaints are universally agreed upon, when they really arent (maybe universally agreed upon in ones personal circle, but not population-wide). BW is unlikely to change something like that unless there is truly a problem with it, or they have the intention to change it for "something different."

I'm fairly certain that it is intentional, so yes it is a preference problem as you say. And the major preference problem seems to be against RNG gear boxes as evident in the 5.0 mass exodus. Unless you attribute subscription losses and server merges to something else?

Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
it probably draws someone else in knowing that gear isnt just given away quickly either
This part was funny I would love to know about anyone that was drawn in to the game by RNG gear boxes. I want to meet these unicorns.

Personally, I prefer the 4.x gear acquisition method. That said, I think it was too easy and too quick. So I would go with the 4.0 gearing method, but a little more difficult and grindy.
-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.