More Flashpoints!

I love the fact that you guys are giving us more content but where are the new flashpoints? Getting into large groups for 2 hour ops isnt something all of us can do, so When/IF are we getting more 4-man heroics?? The ones in the daily areas are fine but I want fresh flashpoints with some loot that bridges the reward gap between False Emperor and Terror from Beyond.

You mean like Kaon and Lost Island? ;) But seriously, they're not making flashpoints for 1.0 anymore, they're focused on 2.0 which is a totally separate gear scheme. Literally throw away your columi gear...it's worthless in two weeks. Once you hit 55, you do the 4 new HM FPs (rehashed from the leveling flashpoints) to get up to full 63/66 where you can do SM TFB and SV.

New HM Flashpoints in 2.0 include:

Hammer Station

Athiss

Mandalorian Raiders

Cademimu

I don't think Colicoid War Games or Red Reaper were made into HMs, at least, I didn't see them on the PTS.

Does this help?

How far we've come when "new" flashpoints are actually low level flashpoints scaled to level 55 ... And I thought WoW was the master of rehashing. But there's more, it appears that some FPs, such as Colicoid War Games, are reserved for 3.0 or beyond, it would appear. Let's just scale stuff to oblivion :rolleyes:

How far we've come when "new" flashpoints are actually low level flashpoints scaled to level 55 ... And I thought WoW was the master of rehashing. But there's more, it appears that some FPs, such as Colicoid War Games, are reserved for 3.0 or beyond, it would appear. Let's just scale stuff to oblivion :rolleyes:

I don't disagree with the sentiment, I too would like to have more newly written flashpoints.

But I have 11 toons (8 level 50s), and I've only seen Athiss twice, Cademimu three times, Hammer Station five times and I've never once seen Mandalorian Raiders.

Seeing as how I've done all of the other HM FPs close to 100 times EACH, these 4 are relatively new content to me.

They have added some new mechanics to each of the flashpoints as well. Definately a little bit harder now.

edit*

more like not being able to CC or stealth by certain things to be honest. Some bosses you could CC parts to make it easier but that is gone.

Edited by DarthMat

They have added some new mechanics to each of the flashpoints as well. Definately a little bit harder now.

edit*

more like not being able to CC or stealth by certain things to be honest. Some bosses you could CC parts to make it easier but that is gone.

With group finder I've seen them more times than I can count, especially with healer/tank alt. Been sick and tired of Hammer Station for months, now I'm getting more of it, yay.

You mean like Kaon and Lost Island? ;) But seriously, they're not making flashpoints for 1.0 anymore, they're focused on 2.0 which is a totally separate gear scheme. Literally throw away your columi gear...it's worthless in two weeks. Once you hit 55, you do the 4 new HM FPs (rehashed from the leveling flashpoints) to get up to full 63/66 where you can do SM TFB and SV.

you mean 66/69

55 hms have 69 gear drops and coms. dont skip the bosses either as each now drop the coms.

Well its nice to see the reward up dates but I did mean fresh Flashpoints, not just scaling old ones.

I'm a character creation addict so I've done just about all the empire flashpoints from talon to lost island a Lot.

Loved goin up against Malgus, and Kaon was lots of fun but I'm ready for some more 4 man experiences. If they're intent on rehashing old stuff, make eternity vault 4 man capable when we hit 55...

Well its nice to see the reward up dates but I did mean fresh Flashpoints, not just scaling old ones.

I'm a character creation addict so I've done just about all the empire flashpoints from talon to lost island a Lot.

Loved goin up against Malgus, and Kaon was lots of fun but I'm ready for some more 4 man experiences. If they're intent on rehashing old stuff, make eternity vault 4 man capable when we hit 55...

HM EV is already 4-man capable right now.

You should give it a try, it's actually quite fun to underman.

Ya just to hop back in, I would really like more flashpoints too. The pace is great, the groupsize is great. They're a great balance of grouping with friends and grouping with randoms. They seem like the ideal way to tell small stories. It would definitely be cool if BW disclosed some numbers on how many runs flashpoints get compared to operations.

in what gear??

61/63

One would think the Infernal Council would be hard, but it's really not the big problem. Each dps can kill 3 council members in the alotted time. The hard part is when Soa gets buggy with only 4 people in the room :/

Edited by Khevar