PSA To All Doing Warlord Kephess

Do not, I repeat, do NOT try and burst the walker droid before the third bomber. Kephess automatically spawn once the walker is down which usually results in a wipe. Our raid unfortunately found this out tonight after thinking it would be a bright idea.

wth does psa stand for?

People can do this encounter how they wish, this is a pretty meaningless "warning" if that was it's intention, because the whole point of the encounter is to kill Kephess & to do that you have to kill the walker first, you won't kill him in it...

If you've done the fight before you shouldn't need elaboration. If you kill the walker on the second burn phase you have to deal with the boss and the 2 railshotting droids at the same time. Seems pretty intended to me since they spawn before the weakness phase is over.

It's possible to do it, just difficult. On my first run in story mode we did it on accident and still downed it (we thought that was what was supposed to happen). Tried it once on HM for larfs but was way to hard on the healers. For guilds just starting Kephess I agree with the OP that this fight was not intended to kill the walker in two phases.

It's possible to do it, just difficult. On my first run in story mode we did it on accident and still downed it (we thought that was what was supposed to happen). Tried it once on HM for larfs but was way to hard on the healers. For guilds just starting Kephess I agree with the OP that this fight was not intended to kill the walker in two phases.

You killed the big walker just in 2 phases on Hardmode?

You must have imba dps xD