Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PvP is a lot slower this week as people are spending all their time grinding out multiple sets of Gree dailies. I personally can't stand them and am queueing anyway, but it's not surprising that new records won't be as common when there's new event content up. I bet once the event ends, the thread pops back up.

PvP is a lot slower this week as people are spending all their time grinding out multiple sets of Gree dailies. I personally can't stand them and am queueing anyway, but it's not surprising that new records won't be as common when there's new event content up. I bet once the event ends, the thread pops back up.

I suppose you have a point. Also, just a side note to anyone reading, I looked through all the servers and updated the damage done/death ratio and healing done/death ratio with the highest scores I could find.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

My guildmate had one of the bigger single hits

Dilaw'kawal - 11228 Prophecy of the Five

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/90318/module_gallery/original/1011241.jpg

Fffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaa*********kkeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit: it says FAKE!^^^^

Double edit: woaahh mr. Thread guy. Is dilaw'kawal your friend or something? Or you just don't give a crap to check if a screenshot is real or not? I can see that it's fake on my iPhone. Ill confirm on my computer tonight... Actually can't believe you put it up unless you are working with him to cheat. I may be wrong but I'm gonna say I'm 90% sure that its fake. Feel free to correct me.

Edited by Obirayy

Fffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaa*********kkeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit: it says FAKE!^^^^

Double edit: woaahh mr. Thread guy. Is dilaw'kawal your friend or something? Or you just don't give a crap to check if a screenshot is real or not? I can see that it's fake on my iPhone. Ill confirm on my computer tonight... Actually can't believe you put it up unless you are working with him to cheat. I may be wrong but I'm gonna say I'm 90% sure that its fake. Feel free to correct me.

Um... no, I don't know the person, I don't even play on the Prophecy of the Five server where he is from, and I'd appreciate not being accused of things. I actually did check it, but maybe you can enlighten me oh wise one as to what is wrong with this screenshot in comparison to the other biggest hits. In what sense is it fake? Are you telling me it's photoshopped? Glitched? Setup? I can see that his damage per second is terrible, but there's still no way I can prove that the biggest hit itself is fake.

If you'll notice, 4 out of the 5 screenshots on biggest hit all have subpar dps to go with it. By the way, I'm fine with hearing that I may have missed something or made a mistake on a screenshot somewhere... but what I am not fine with is the obvious condescending tone of your post towards me. I have NEVER favored anyone here, and I never will.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Yeah, that bug is... interesting. Certain spec patterns glitch the game and grant MASSIVE amounts of stats/HP. Most warzones are just snipers now. Snipers with 800k HP and about 40k dps *shrug*

Hell, I accidentally killed someone on my sentinel with a 48k force leap before I realized what was happening.

Yeah, that bug is... interesting. Certain spec patterns glitch the game and grant MASSIVE amounts of stats/HP. Most warzones are just snipers now. Snipers with 800k HP and about 40k dps *shrug*

Hell, I accidentally killed someone on my sentinel with a 48k force leap before I realized what was happening.

Just got 100k guard from one taunt on one of those snipers (he was fighting with another 800k sniper -.-).

My Shadow also gets 40k HP and does a little bit to much damage (10-20% I think), but those guys with 100k+ HP just ruin the games.