The Red Blade

ArthasKarthas

I just finished the prologue of Imperial Agent storyline and I was curious if there is anyway you can solve the problem with "The Red Blade" without killing him?

Four Imperial Agents here. Tried every possible outcome and unfortunately no, it's not possible. Whatever you do, he dies. However, fun piece of info...

The Red Blade you get to meet suggests there are OTHER Red Blades around. :D

I just finished the prologue of Imperial Agent storyline and I was curious if there is anyway you can solve the problem with "The Red Blade" without killing him?

Why try??, from a RP perspective he's a thug who tries to kill you and a seious threat to your cover(unless you want the Hutt investigating who you are), so just kill the fool and dump the body.

Why try??, from a RP perspective he's a thug who tries to kill you and a seious threat to your cover(unless you want the Hutt investigating who you are), so just kill the fool and dump the body.

Or get to level 10, fleet pass, get Treek, do the quest with Treek then have her eat the body. Ask her if she likes Red Blade better than her other meats of choice.

I'm guessing it's because I finished the Agent story over a year ago, but I have absolutely no memory of this. This is on Nal Hutta?? I need some reminders...

Not on Nal Hutta, hair-splitter, Hutta. Yes, one of the very last things you do as an Agent.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Nal Hutta = Hutta

sorry but I knew it as Nal Hutta longer before I heard it referred to as simply Hutta :p

"They renamed it after [my emphasis] they drove all the Evocii off planet. The name means 'Glorious Jewel' in Huttese." Renamed it from Hutta to Nal Hutta, presumably (although that statement is not unequivocal).

The Evocii are still on Hutta in the game.

"They renamed it after [my emphasis] they drove all the Evocii off planet. The name means 'Glorious Jewel' in Huttese." Renamed it from Hutta to Nal Hutta, presumably (although that statement is not unequivocal).

The Evocii are still on Hutta in the game.

Might want to reread that first paragraph. They renamed it from Evocar to Nal Hutta. Hutta is simply a short form or nickname for Nal Hutta. My point was that it is the same planet.

Might want to reread that first paragraph. They renamed it from Evocar to Nal Hutta. Hutta is simply a short form or nickname for Nal Hutta. My point was that it is the same planet.

That's why I said it was not clear what the "renaming" meant just from the quote I posted. In any event, in this game, the planet is called 'Hutta."

But since the Evocii are still there, shouldn't it technically be called "Evocar," not "Nal Hutta" or even "Hutta?"

Edited by branmakmuffin

That's why I said it was not clear what the "renaming" meant just from the quote I posted. In any event, in this game, the planet is called 'Hutta."

But since the Evocii are still there, shouldn't it technically be called "Evocar," not "Nal Hutta" or even "Hutta?"

Not for long, assuming the project I have with the Imperial Science Bureau works flawlessly. :D

* evil laughter *