Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very happy. until... I noticed Silver-Blue looks horribly close to Cyan. Guess ill have to wait for Dark Blue in the shipment 3...

Edit:

I am outraged. Holo Revan Satue has the wrong lower robe, and his gloves didnt have the metal device on them. So to not only stack the fact revans gettable outfit is still bugged. You overlook his holostatue aswell? I love you added more cool revan related things, but unless you fix them than add more with bugged things to it. please stop at the holo statue. :(

Please remove the second hood that is on the back clipping through the cloth armor.

Please fix the color distortion on the chest piece. It used to be Black, not as black as the phantom chestpeice, but it didnt turn bright light grey until 1.6.1

pre 1.6.1

http://oi48.tinypic.com/dovzi9.jpg

post 1.6.1- now

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2rekxhu.jpg

Please fix the 100% wrong color on default with the lower robe.

Please have another sweep looked at for the helmet clipping with body type 3. Specifically it is still clipping with the phantom chestpeice.

They did not release the Classic version of the chest (use maelstrom prison revan) and the old version of the item of the lower robe which was an all grey painted version of the investigators which was unique. which has now evidently been slapped on the Revan Holo Statue.

P.S. Thul Soldier armor is translated incorrectly. which might be the only thing you'll aknowlage from me. Edit: heh... so far I am right on the money on this..

Eric Musco, you said you were investigating the double hood issue. what about this?

Revan is so strong he stacks hoods for power!!!

I will pass this on for investigation. :rak_03:

-eric

Then we heard nothing since..

Edited by Magnusheart

My opposition to Cartel Packs is very well documented. Facebook, these forums, my poor wife (who listens to my incessant QQing), etc.

This pack. This pack I will buy. I will do it begrudgingly as I would rather just buy these items outright. But I will buy this pack. I like just about every item in it. Someone somewhere is listening...

So I see myself buying at least 2 sets of Thana's armor. 4 sets of Jolee's armor, 2-3 silver-blue crystals. :)

Why f2p did this to TOR... Players getting really excited about what's in the next cartel packs ;'( instead of the content.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Restored Triumvirate Armor Set

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2013_thumbs/vice_commandant/restored_triumvirate_854x480.jpg

Gurian Lightning

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2013_thumbs/vice_commandant/gurian_lightning_854x480.jpg

Thana Vesh’s Armor Set

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/cb/2013_thumbs/vice_commandant/thana_vesh_854x480.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Finally some stuff that looks like it belongs in the Star Wars Universe!!!!1!!1!ONE!!11!!1!ELEVEN!!!!

Wow! I am in love with this pack. I may have to treat myself to the $60 24 pack. I want those crystals, I want some of the armor, the speeder, etc. I understand that there will be comments that this gear should be obtainable in game but since the business strategy is no longer pure sub-based, great job bioware!

first off all, finaly a real duster coat, thank god. Secondly serious question what are we suppossed todo with excess contraband rep items , also will we see a rotation on the cartel vendor with this new pack hitting. Edited by Shingara

Just look at all those bloody-positive responses! and from the looks of it there is gonna be plenty of everything. That means - cheap on gtn!

lol nice thinking ;)

I had a feeling we'd be seeing a red scanner, been waiting for one. Also hoping there will be an Aratech Lightning at some point...

Surprised to see Thana's set. I think that one will be pretty popular :)

Edited by AelixVII

It's really confusing how it lumps items from the previous Regulator/Enforcer packs in with the 100% new items. I realize that this pack will contain both, since it's part of the same series, but could you please separate the new and repeats out into different sections? It would make this post MUCH more useful :)

The HoloProjector is a personal Must Have. Just last night I was having a friend help me talk to npcs in a group while I was at a distance so I could grab screen shots with the holoprojected version. This makes it so much better!

Overall I agree its a nice pack.

But I am a bit bummed about the lack of Black/Purple options for my BH, even a chestpiece I can color match to.

Any word on armor coloring Kits? And any way you can put in the pipeline a version of the old Tionese/Columi/Rakata armor WITHOUT those ridiculous jet pack spikes sticking out of the back that make your player look like he just went 4 rounds with a matador?

Thanks!

Bioware.

Would it be possible to have your gear designers actually start making gear that looks cool and not a bulky ugly mess? :confused: Send your designers to clothing design school (fashion) and get some aesthetic understanding of what flow and lines are. 90% of all your gear in this game is horrid.

And, could we get a Black-Black crystal please.

Edited by DarthVengeant