Stronghold target dummies!!!!

Floplag

Indeed. We need...

* Target dummies.

* Terminals for all types of missions and flashpoints and ops.

* A terminal to launch space missions and GSF.

* A crafting materials vendor.

I agree with this but wouldn't it take away one of the main reasons for the fleet? But I can see how it would be useful if you were in the middle of something on a planet and wanted to get a mission without losing your place. :)

Also there are 3 jawas you can buy from the cartel certificate vendor that sell most of the crafting materials available.

Trainers would be useful too!

I agree with this but wouldn't it take away one of the main reasons for the fleet?

Not at all. We can already launch missions from our galactic command (or whatever it is called now) menu. You don't have to go to Fleet to start a Heroic mission, Flashpoint, etc.

You do get crafting training on Fleet, spend Light/Dark tokens, launch Event missions, buy companion gifts, visit dozens of Reputation-based vendors, etc.

Indeed. We need...

* Target dummies.

* Terminals for all types of missions and flashpoints and ops.

* A terminal to launch space missions and GSF.

* A crafting materials vendor.

I agree with 1 and 4, but 2 and 3 would be a waste of time, considering you can do all of those from your GF window. But God YES I want a target dummy for the SH, that would be great. :D

I agree with 1 and 4, but 2 and 3 would be a waste of time, considering you can do all of those from your GF window. But God YES I want a target dummy for the SH, that would be great. :D

I believe they mean is PvE Terminals to get the FP, Uprisings, and Operation quests which you pick on on Fleet. (people do run Operations that aren't GF), as well as a PvP terminal to pick up the PvP/GSF dailies/weeklies from

They should have put in these terminals a long time ago.

I believe they mean is PvE Terminals to get the FP, Uprisings, and Operation quests which you pick on on Fleet. (people do run Operations that aren't GF), as well as a PvP terminal to pick up the PvP/GSF dailies/weeklies from

They should have put in these terminals a long time ago.

Ah ok, that makes more sense.

• 1 year later...