Guild Summit General Discussion

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This feels like a pre-game convention all over again lol.

Tell me about it, lol! The only difference is I'm not scrambling like a mad man trying to gather up all the data into one thread. Bioware finally stepped up to the plate and are doing it all themselves lol :)

question, will a video of this be re-run at some time cause i have school at 3 ct and i'm going to miss a lot of the video

Every part of the livestream will be uploaded at a later time. So yes, you will get to watch it afterwards.

question, will a video of this be re-run at some time cause i have school at 3 ct and i'm going to miss a lot of the video

If you’re unable to watch these livestreams on the day, we’ll be providing recorded versions of each presentation and discussion after the event.

There is no 10:30-11:00 discussion. It seemed to me like they skipped the 10:00 Intros and just went into the presentation. Because that is definitely what we saw. State of the Game and Game Update 1.2 Presentation. It didn't take the full half hour it was scheduled for but that is to be expected.

Wondering how long the other panels will take as well.

I do realize that the crowd (and developers) are probably hungry and lunch was ready but it does implant that question in the back of our minds.

The top 5 reason's BW stopped streaming are:

Reason #1

BW doesnt want us to see what they do with our $25 a month.

Reason #2

The Dev team responsible for the combat log was also responsible for cleaning the office.

Reason #3

The tech support droids couldnt figure out a remote feed

Reason #4

Being off script the Developers might actually let some real info slip

Reason #5

There really is secret stuff to disscuss with the most digitally connected group of gamers BW could find.

Folks that I am watching this with pick number 5; I know it sounds jaded but I have seen way too many backdoor deals made at events like Blizzcon.

The top 5 reason's BW stopped streaming are:

Reason #1

BW doesnt want us to see what they do with our $25 a month.

Reason #2

The Dev team responsible for the combat log was also responsible for cleaning the office.

Reason #3

The tech support droids couldnt figure out a remote feed

Reason #4

Being off script the Developers might actually let some real info slip

Reason #5

There really is secret stuff to disscuss with the most digitally connected group of gamers BW could find.

Reason #5 has the highest tin-foil count I have ever seen :D

I do realize that the crowd (and developers) are probably hungry and lunch was ready but it does implant that question in the back of our minds.

The presentation was shorter because it was scripted and just played out. Those panels later will easily fill the gaps because people will have tons of questions.

Tell me about it, lol! The only difference is I'm not scrambling like a mad man trying to gather up all the data into one thread. Bioware finally stepped up to the plate and are doing it all themselves lol :)

Haha so true xD.

And not to mention, this is actually streamed unlike most of the conventions ... oh and there isn't any NDA to adhere :D

The other panels are also designated with time for questions. I would expect them to go the full time. While they could have had a Q&A portion for this presentation it doesn't make much sense as they will be having further discussion on the upcoming features later today.

Can they make the stream MOBILE compatible?? Im trying to watch it through the livestream app on my phone and it wont work. i know many would appreciate it!!

Nice thought, unfortunately I don't think there is time for them to suddenly make it work for mobile phones.

the top 5 reason's bw stopped streaming are:

Reason #1

bw doesnt want us to see what they do with our $25 a month.

Reason #2

the dev team responsible for the combat log was also responsible for cleaning the office.

Reason #3

the tech support droids couldnt figure out a remote feed

reason #4

being off script the developers might actually let some real info slip

reason #5

there really is secret stuff to disscuss with the most digitally connected group of gamers bw could find.

you pay $25 a month!?!?!?

Are there any ideas being scrambled for the solution of many servers seeing a vast shortage of people online during even the most usual times for playing video games?

At the moment I am playing Empire on Scepter of Ragnos and at the moment during 17-22 PM time window there's barely more than 150 people online on the Imperial Fleet, when a few weeks ago we had to have 2 separate instances of the Imperial Fleet to house all the players.

So my question to you all is this, will there be any changes made to combat this problem, such as merging servers so that the playerbase actually gets more evenly spaced?

Something I just saw in the chat thing by the livestream.

ericmusco: New Warzone functionality including expanded rewards like a new tier of PvP along with Ranked Warzones which will give you a personal rating for solo and group play!

Do you guys think that this is one rating for pvp? or it is two ratings, one for solo queuing and one for queuing as a group?

I would guess the first but the wording leaves it a little ambiguous.