Thread: Ask Elrathion
View Single Post

Plowmore
04.22.2012 , 10:35 PM | #271
Hey Elrathion,
I was wondering what spec you've been running in premades these days. I've been playing an aggressive 3/7/31(3 in clamoring force) and can reliably burst for around 8.5k (FiB, Project and Mind Crush) with stalker 4peice force potency and power adrenal/relic, not including dot damage (I'm in full bm +augmented WH chest/boots). I tend not to mind force management issues because between all my passive self healing and the rakata medpac I feel comfortable using noble sacrifice in a pinch. Have you noticed a hybrid or tele spec that can put out heavy burst while maintaining decent sustained damage and cc? I played full tele for a while, but I essentially felt like I was playing a hybrid healer/dps who was heavily cooldown dependent to excel at either, and while disturbance isn't terrible, it's simply not as good. Not to mention I really felt the loss of instant lift in skirmishes.

Secondly, I was wondering about your take on professions. I was considering going cybertech for extra aoe cc effects, but it's hard for me to justify the loss of my adrenal/medpac/stim. Yes I know I can get persisting blue stims and warzone medpacs, but since it's a bit of a hassle to switch my professions back and forth I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. Thanks for this thread btw, it's the most productive one I've seen on the forums.